Sign in to follow this  
SPARKLEBOX

Unfair Ratings From Buyer And Dont Communicate After Ratings Been Given.

SPARKLEBOX    10
SPARKLEBOX

Hi

This rating business has been going out of control these last couple of days. I honestly think that there should be and option before leaving negative or neutral feedback that all communcitaion and problem solving needs to be done before drastic measure are the last resort to leave negative or neutral feedback.

This last week I have received 3 neutral ratings from buyers, I have emailed them to find out what is going on,changed there ratings as well but dont get a response and now it looks like I dont communicate with my buyers, This is really unfair that when you really try to sort the problem out that they as the buyer just leave neutral or negative ratings and they are not willing to compromise after that.

Allot of buyers request speedservice postage but they DONT KNOW HOW TO TRACK AND TRACE there parcel on speedservice, and when the parcel doesnt arrive at there door step after they paid for counter to counter because we dont offer door to door, we are the wrong one's. not fair and we should be able to something as this is not fair towards sellers!!!

What is there that we as seller can do? :mad::mad::mad:

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Hi

This rating business has been going out of control these last couple of days. I honestly think that there should be and option before leaving negative or neutral feedback that all communcitaion and problem solving needs to be done before drastic measure are the last resort to leave negative or neutral feedback.

This last week I have received 3 neutral ratings from buyers, I have emailed them to find out what is going on,changed there ratings as well but dont get a response and now it looks like I dont communicate with my buyers, This is really unfair that when you really try to sort the problem out that they as the buyer just leave neutral or negative ratings and they are not willing to compromise after that.

Allot of buyers request speedservice postage but they DONT KNOW HOW TO TRACK AND TRACE there parcel on speedservice, and when the parcel doesnt arrive at there door step after they paid for counter to counter because we dont offer door to door, we are the wrong one's. not fair and we should be able to something as this is not fair towards sellers!!!

I always tell my buyers to quote speed service tracking numbers to the post office the day after it is sent as the post office do not send a slip for speed services or inform the customer that the parcel has arrived.They do require a phone number and email but will only use that if ther parcel is not collected after a certain time.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Hi

First thing to remember is not to get too stressed with the negatives & neutrals, remember there are a lot of buyers out there & chances of pleasing them all - no matter how much you may try to - is very slim.

When you send the speedservice tracking number to your buyers - perhaps send them 3 x options ie: Speed Service Tel Number, Speed Service Website Address & the option to phone/go in person to their Post Office the following day with the tracking number reminding them that the items should only be ready for collection after 12 noon the following day & that the tracking number can take up to 6 hours to reflect on the website. Also make sure you state eg: "sent overnight speed service counter to counter" that way they will not expect it delivered to their door.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Keep in mind that buying on BOB may be a nightmare to any first time buyer!! You have to truly communicate very well all the time.. By informing the client of the tracking number when the parcel was sent etc... Not easy just try your utter best relax and do not stress about the occasional negative rating.. Best of luck with all your sales.....