Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Your Gadget of 2009

Craig

Hello Fellow BidorBuyers

2009 has just passed and I was looking through some cool gadgets around the web. For instance, Time Magazine gave this honour to the Droid by Motorola and as you go on, you'll see a whole range of different suggestions.

So this is where YOU come in. Looking on bidorbuy, if you had to choose one item only, what would you name as your favourite item in the bidorbuy electronics section?

So the rules for this thread are... one item per user (choose wisely) and please post a link to the item so that we can all have a look.

Have fun! :D

Craig

Craig

My most useful Gadget in 2009 - The iPod FM Transmitter

After having a look through the Electronics section of Bidorbuy I didn't have a clue as to what I wanted to pick.. I mean, how cool is an LED tickertape or a mini breathaliser...

After much thought, I think that my favourite purchase has been the old faithful FM Transmitter for my iPod. There are many many on bidorbuy to choose from and they go for way less than those found in our major retail outlets.

Here is a link to my purchase:

Other Car Audio & Accessories - LCD 200 Channel WIRELESS FM TRANSMITTER for Mp3 player, Ipod, etc for sale in Johannesburg

You can be sure that this little guy is powerful and provides very clear transmission. You can also find many by goint to the following link:

iPods, MP3 and MP4 players for sale

Cheers!

c