wolft

BID or BUY does not do enough to help sellers

wolft

It's really time that Bid or Buy does something to assist sellers with buyers winning auctions and not paying for them. I am now listing a Laptop for the 3rd time. The only one that gains is Bid or Buy, because you DON'T refund the listing fee. I believe that you need to create some sort of system that assists sellers in not landing up in this situation. It often happens with Buyers that have NO ratings so we can't even remove their bids. There should be a limit to how much an unrated bidder can spend, unless they pay a deposit that they lose if they default. Come on Bid or Buy it's us the Sellers that are making your money so PLEASE help us!!! 

wolft

PLEASE HELP TO BRING THIS SUBJECT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE B OR B TOP MANAGENT

All Music

Yes it is annoying when a buyer doesn't pay, especially when it's an item for which you would have received R4500. At least a positive is that because you enhanced the listing you were able to gain more exposure for the product and your business in general than you otherwise would have, even if they don't refund the listing fee.

I see there are a couple of good runner up bids from established users with good ratings who almost certainly would be serious buyers (as compared to the actual winners who have only made one or two uncompleted purchases). As far as I know if the winning bid falls through you should be able to offer the item to other people who bid on it.

Dazzling Delights

Bid or Buy basically removed the option of offering to the runner up when they changed the system to only allow offers to be made for 7 day after the auction close. Bid or Buy gives the buyer 7 days to pay, so by the time you can file an SNC (which takes another 7 days, and can be extended yet another 7 days to 21 days in total if the buyer states he still plans to pay on the last day of the SNC), the opportunity also has expired to make offers to other bidders. The offer option is now only useful if you have more than one of the same product. I am sure that this is done intentionally by Bid or Buy so that you must pay more listing fees to relist the item instead of just offering to runners up which would not incur any more listing fees

TradeRouteAuctions
On 7/30/2022 at 5:06 PM, wolft said:

It's really time that Bid or Buy does something to assist sellers with buyers winning auctions and not paying for them. I am now listing a Laptop for the 3rd time. The only one that gains is Bid or Buy, because you DON'T refund the listing fee. I believe that you need to create some sort of system that assists sellers in not landing up in this situation. It often happens with Buyers that have NO ratings so we can't even remove their bids. There should be a limit to how much an unrated bidder can spend, unless they pay a deposit that they lose if they default. Come on Bid or Buy it's us the Sellers that are making your money so PLEASE help us!!! 

Good Idea, If the same item is relisted at least the enhancement fees can be waived.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 8/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, Dazzling Delights said:

Bid or Buy basically removed the option of offering to the runner up when they changed the system to only allow offers to be made for 7 day after the auction close. Bid or Buy gives the buyer 7 days to pay, so by the time you can file an SNC (which takes another 7 days, and can be extended yet another 7 days to 21 days in total if the buyer states he still plans to pay on the last day of the SNC), the opportunity also has expired to make offers to other bidders. The offer option is now only useful if you have more than one of the same product. I am sure that this is done intentionally by Bid or Buy so that you must pay more listing fees to relist the item instead of just offering to runners up which would not incur any more listing fees

Correct after 7 days past the runners up have no interest as they have already purchased another item or used up the monies and they can't afford the same item anymore