Little Miss Muffet

Rude buyers

Little Miss Muffet
Posted (edited)

No names no pack Drill

I posted 4 parcels at Pep stores (Paxi) on Monday.

They were all from the previous Wed auctions.

After the buyer paid this on Wed evening he emailed me on the Friday and wanted confirmation 

and a tracking number from Paxi

I normally wait for all Wed crazy auction payments and post them all on Monday  so that I do not have to make a number of trips to ship orders

I called him a number of times but got no answer then requested he call me which he did

I explained the shipping proceedure and he seemed happy with that

The following Wednesday he sent me an email saying he still has no pin number from Paxi

I had posted his order on Monday but "Murphy's law"  had not had a confirmation from Paxi either

This was rather strange as they had sent me confirmation re the other 3 parcels I posted

I could not assist this buyer with a tracking and called and called his cell but no answer

He eventually called me on my  request via another email

I was screamed at,called a liar,shouted down and had the phone slammed down .

To cut a long story short I eventually discovered that the cell number the buyer gave me on the order was incorrect.

The phone that was not answered was not his either

Obviously he would not get an SMS with a pin number. If I had received an SMS I could have given him the number

but "Murphy's law" Pep failed to add the last digit of my cell number

Now if you do the maths  

Buyer's fault giving me the incorrect cell number plus

Pep making a balls up on my cell number that equals

"Little Miss Muffets" fault

If this buyer had remained calm and given me a chance to find out what happened it would have been sorted out the next day but I would have bent over backwards, as I always do, to sort it out

There is just something inside me that goes stony cold when I am treated with such disrepect.  

Edited by Little Miss Muffet

TradeRouteAuctions
On 7/29/2022 at 4:18 PM, Little Miss Muffet said:

No names no pack Drill

I posted 4 parcels at Pep stores (Paxi) on Monday.

They were all from the previous Wed auctions.

After the buyer paid this on Wed evening he emailed me on the Friday and wanted confirmation 

and a tracking number from Paxi

I normally wait for all Wed crazy auction payments and post them all on Monday  so that I do not have to make a number of trips to ship orders

I called him a number of times but got no answer then requested he call me which he did

I explained the shipping proceedure and he seemed happy with that

The following Wednesday he sent me an email saying he still has no pin number from Paxi

I had posted his order on Monday but "Murphy's law"  had not had a confirmation from Paxi either

This was rather strange as they had sent me confirmation re the other 3 parcels I posted

I could not assist this buyer with a tracking and called and called his cell but no answer

He eventually called me on my  request via another email

I was screamed at,called a liar,shouted down and had the phone slammed down .

To cut a long story short I eventually discovered that the cell number the buyer gave me on the order was incorrect.

The phone that was not answered was not his either

Obviously he would not get an SMS with a pin number. If I had received an SMS I could have given him the number

but "Murphy's law" Pep failed to add the last digit of my cell number

Now if you do the maths  

Buyer's fault giving me the incorrect cell number plus

Pep making a balls up on my cell number that equals

"Little Miss Muffets" fault

If this buyer had remained calm and given me a chance to find out what happened it would have been sorted out the next day but I would have bent over backwards, as I always do, to sort it out

There is just something inside me that goes stony cold when I am treated with such disrepect.  

Sorry to hear

Once in a while this happens - as you said Murphy's law

Always it's the seller at fault - and we need to learn to say sorry for a fault which is not ours