Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

THELAW84108 - one of the Nightmares on BidorBuy ...

Recommended Posts

Pierre_Henri

This buyer changes his name every so often to escape being banned - please permanently ban him before someone sues BoB for allowing these scoundrels to be around ...

86.49% Positive Ratings
Joined 26 Nov 2018, Johannesburg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
admin

Hi Pierre_Henri,

Changing your user name does not remove your history on bidorbuy. Your purchases, sales, ratings and tickets stay with you.

This user registered on 26 Nov 2018 and only changed their user name once since then on 20 Apr 2021.

Kind regards

Andries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pierre_Henri
On 4/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, admin said:

Hi Pierre_Henri,

Changing your user name does not remove your history on bidorbuy. Your purchases, sales, ratings and tickets stay with you.

This user registered on 26 Nov 2018 and only changed their user name once since then on 20 Apr 2021.

Kind regards

Andries

Thank you - how does the record of this bidder look?

RicH0070

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pierre_Henri
On 4/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

Thank you - how does the record of this bidder look?

RicH0070

 

Thank you Andries

You are a shining star and always ready to help

Many of our old timers on Bid salute you.

When I sold my first item on Bob 20 years ago, in 2002 (before I changed my professional name in 2009) there was exactly one person on your staff!

Pierre 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TradeRouteAuctions
On 4/11/2022 at 6:20 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

When I sold my first item on Bob 20 years ago, in 2002 (before I changed my professional name in 2009) there was exactly one person on your staff!

Wow - Glad to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...