jasonbreetzke1982

BUDGETDEALS (AKA CON Artists)

jasonbreetzke1982

Please may Bid or Buy remove and ban the seller named "BUDGETDEALS" off your site. They are CON artists who have auctions from time to time. When you place your bid starting at R1.00. You end up winning the bid, and then they slap you with a RIDICULOUS delivery/courier fee.
My previous win of 38 items which came to the total of R68, this seller firstly did not include the delivery fees until I requested them to, and then when they did, they wanted to charge me R1052 to delivery these 38 (small & light weight) items to me in the same country. I sent the seller a message and tried to reason with them and request if they could perhaps lower the fee or look at using another courier company (like PostNet to PostNet), I was ignored. Then almost a week later, they are giving me a negative rating and calling me a "time-waster". Forgetting that I have purchased from them TWICE before. As far as I am concerned, they are thieves and are conning buyers on your site, leading them to believe that they have won the auctions for as little as R1.00, but then BUDGETDEALS is making that money back by charging ridiculous delivery fees. That in itself is daylight robbery.
I am asking you to please investigate this matter, as I am not the only buyer who feels this way about what this BUDGETDEALS is doing to the public.
Thank you.

Pierre_Henri
4 hours ago, jasonbreetzke1982 said:

Please may Bid or Buy remove and ban the seller named "BUDGETDEALS" off your site. They are CON artists who have auctions from time to time. When you place your bid starting at R1.00. You end up winning the bid, and then they slap you with a RIDICULOUS delivery/courier fee.
My previous win of 38 items which came to the total of R68, this seller firstly did not include the delivery fees until I requested them to, and then when they did, they wanted to charge me R1052 to delivery these 38 (small & light weight) items to me in the same country. I sent the seller a message and tried to reason with them and request if they could perhaps lower the fee or look at using another courier company (like PostNet to PostNet), I was ignored. Then almost a week later, they are giving me a negative rating and calling me a "time-waster". Forgetting that I have purchased from them TWICE before. As far as I am concerned, they are thieves and are conning buyers on your site, leading them to believe that they have won the auctions for as little as R1.00, but then BUDGETDEALS is making that money back by charging ridiculous delivery fees. That in itself is daylight robbery.
I am asking you to please investigate this matter, as I am not the only buyer who feels this way about what this BUDGETDEALS is doing to the public.
Thank you.

Did you read their shipping fees before you bid? What in their shipping fees was misrepresented when they billed you your shipping charges?

Tash1626

Good day jasonbreetzke1982

I have requested a breakdown from the seller and I will be taken action if needed once the seller has supplied that to me and I find the shipping charges are excessive. 

Thank you very much. Have a great day and be safe.