Allstar

Is anyone else having clickable links getting removed from listings?

Allstar
Posted (edited)

I noticed a few days ago if I added a clickable link to the manufacturers description page for an item it gets removed from the listing when I save it.

Has anyone else experienced this?
If you don't know please add a clickable link to a listing and post here what happens.

It seems they have updated something on the website that is overly aggressive when it comes to links.
I looked through some existing listings and its random, some have all the links removed others none.

Edited by Allstar

Allstar
Posted (edited)

I've just noticed in many existing listings previously clickable links are now just plain text links that you can't click on.
There's must be something that's gone wrong.

Edited by Allstar

Allstar

I went and checked closed listings of items that I still have up for sale and they still have all their links intact and they are clickable.

In the current listings for the same item most of the links have been removed completely.

Little Miss Muffet

No Link outside of Bidorbuy is ever clickable but I resolved the problem by sending myself an email with the link

I then copy and paste the link from the email and it works ever time

Allstar
On 3/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, Little Miss Muffet said:

No Link outside of Bidorbuy is ever clickable but I resolved the problem by sending myself an email with the link

I then copy and paste the link from the email and it works ever time

It's easy to add a clickable link, there's even a tool in the Bidorbuy listing interface for adding them?