Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BUYandSAVE

How to Save Money Traveling

3 posts in this topic

Some free tips on how to Save money on traveling?

Always book via Hostelbookers or Hostelworld you get many Budget Hotels in their with crazy rates like £10 a night. Going to Europe it is better to travel overnight its saves you the money of a nights accom; Take a Overnight Train Trip or Bus Trip Highly Recom: Travel light many Low Cost Airlines charge for hold bagage, Try to have Hand bagage only.

I am selling the Airline Secrets , to cheaper fares in the travel section highly Recom for discount flights.

Travel Cheap Now

Perfection

Post us a link. :lol: (Not that I can afford to travel yet)

Local Tips

Any Local Tips for SA

Free Flights and Free Upgrades

The product covers both Domestic and International Services ; It helps you find the Airline Loopholes ; to get free flights / cheap flights or flying in business class with a Economy Ticket. It is very comprehensive and Covers almost 30 Secrets that Airlines and Travel Agent dont want you to know. I was a former travel agent with more 10 years experience and know it all. I have traveled all over the world. Let me give you a example : One Night accom in Germany is Euro 39 and a Flight from Amsterdam to Germany One way is Euro R80: Take a overnight bus for EUR 23 or overnight train for EUR 39 And save almost R1000 in 1 night.