Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Changes to the "Sell an item" page

Craig

Hi bidorbuy Sellers,

Just a quick note to update you on a change that went in today.

One of the biggest areas of complaints since we implemented the "new" site is the "Sell an item" listing experience.

We have removed the "3-step" process for listing an item. Instead you will now see a very similar experience to the "old" process, where there is a listing page and a confirmation page only. Please let our team know what you think.

image.thumb.png.491163d4c009817f94f804b525e57ab5.png

Edited by Craig
Updated the post to include a screenshot
  • Like 2

TradeRouteAuctions

Well done. Will try it out.

Craig

Thanks @TradeRouteAuctions. Please do let us know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected. We are aware of one or two issues that we are addressing, but please feel free to get in touch..

Little Miss Muffet

Hi Craig

This is very worrying and very, very unfair on all sellers.

This should be looked into. We are already being charged a fee on postage

Who can afford an extra amount and most sellers are probably unaware of this glitch in the systems

I must say my enthusiasm selling on Bidorbuy has really diminished in the last few years as with a number of other sellers

Edited by Little Miss Muffet
added a link
  • Like 1

All Music

Another small change to the sell an item page that would be great if it was possible to implement it:

At the moment when you open to edit an item it auto scrolls to the bottom of the page, so that the user has to scroll back up to the top, which invariably is where they want to be. If you could open edit an item and it rather took you to the top of the page, that would be much better.

TradeRouteAuctions

I have a request too.

In listing pages, When you insert images from image carousel it always pastes the images it to the last part of description at end of the page.

"However if the insert can be done where we left the cursor in the middle of description it would assist and reduce a step of moving the images back to middle of description"

• Like 1

Craig
On 4/18/2022 at 9:47 PM, All Music said:

Another small change to the sell an item page that would be great if it was possible to implement it:

At the moment when you open to edit an item it auto scrolls to the bottom of the page, so that the user has to scroll back up to the top, which invariably is where they want to be. If you could open edit an item and it rather took you to the top of the page, that would be much better.

Hi there @All Music

• Could you confirm exactly which edit link you are clicking on when you experience this? Is it from the link as shown below?

image.png.7894d5a066f0160431fa27dba25939e8.png

• Could you also confirm which browser you are using?

All Music

Hi Craig

Yes, it is from the link on my seller page, as you are showing.

I am using Chrome

Thanks