Sign in to follow this  
geldenhuys1

Buyer Protection

geldenhuys1

Hi

I bought a laptop from JustGoodDeals, laptop was faulty on arrival. I contacted the seller within 10min from receiving laptop. The seller refuse to help me and is blaming me and courier for the problem. I submit a ticket on 10 January with no response from seller till date. Bid or Buy send email today confirming that seller account is block. This is not true as seller can still sell on his account.

My problem is the Buyer Protection claim, I have submitted twice a claim ticket, both was just deleted, why? I have a broken laptop, had to refund the client I bought it for and can't get some of my money back? Why do Bid or Buy advertise Buyer Protection if they do not provide this service?

Kind regards

Nico 

TradeRouteAuctions

hi Nico, please send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za 

Use the below link / form to submit a claim

https://support.bidorbuy.co.za/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/21

Since you bought it from a verified seller you are covered up to R 5000 If I am correct. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In order to get a refund under the Buyer protection programme, certain conditions need to be fulfilled:

• The item must be purchased using one of these payment methods: bobPay EFT, bobPay Credit Card, Discovery Miles, bobBucks, or Cash Deposit into bidorbuy’s accounts, SnapScan, Zapper, Scode, MobiCred and MasterPass.
  • If the item has been returned but the seller did not refund the purchase price, the buyer must provide proof of return shipping.
  • The claim must be lodged no later than 30 days after the date of payment.
  • Additional proof or evidence may be requested, including copies of emails, photographic evidence and other documentation that may be required.
  • For more details, see our Buyer protection programme terms and conditions.

TradeRouteAuctions

That's not good. 

Give them a call tomorrow

Help 010 005 6200

geldenhuys1

Once again all my tickets are deleted and now the opened new ticket with no info? What's going on at Bid or Buy?

Pierre_Henri
On 1/25/2022 at 12:42 PM, geldenhuys1 said:

Once again all my tickets are deleted and now the opened new ticket with no info? What's going on at Bid or Buy?

Did you call their helpline ?

admin

There is an open ticket, Ticket ID FIL-146-81094, regarding this issue on the geldenhuys1 account that was opened on 10 January 2022 with replies between the buyer, seller and Customer Support Representative handling the issue since the ticket was opened. Last reply on this ticket was today.