Sign in to follow this  
All Music

Help needed with shipping table

All Music

What is usually a very simple process of making an adjust to the shipping table has got me completely confused. I ended up deleting all my shipping methods and listing them again from scratch but the problem is no matter what I do when I go to a trade of mine it just says " for shipping information please check the item description", no acknowledgement of the actual shipping fees which I have set up. 

I was also getting confused between "shipping charges" and something I have never seen before until today called "package types". I was using them interchangeably and don't know if that might be part of the problem.

All Music
21 hours ago, All Music said:

What is usually a very simple process of making an adjust to the shipping table has got me completely confused. I ended up deleting all my shipping methods and listing them again from scratch but the problem is no matter what I do when I go to a trade of mine it just says " for shipping information please check the item description", no acknowledgement of the actual shipping fees which I have set up. 

I was also getting confused between "shipping charges" and something I have never seen before until today called "package types". I was using them interchangeably and don't know if that might be part of the problem.

Here are my shipping rates which the buyer should be able to see when they open a trade and click on the shipping tab.1564508166_bobshipping1.thumb.png.e13ce9d961af8ea84b19de718e1cb981.png

Here's what they actually see.

201919959_bobshipping2.png.77517564578128dc4cc6cc49ed5f6156.png

bob shipping 1.png

bob shipping 2.png

Edited by All Music

All Music

All sorted out thanks to Sunita at customer support.

• Like 1