Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Picture sizing on the New BoB Site - I cannot get it right.

Pierre_Henri
Posted (edited)

On the old workable sight, one had two choices to size your pictures and I always chooses this size as it is perfect for the types of pictures I use.

image.png.c6ce3dc3d49480cdd828a8bf56cc915c.png

However, on the new site one has three choices but they are useless to me - the first two are too small and the third way to big - a 75% size would fit my need and I would think also thousands of other sellers on BidorBuy .

image.png.ab4db34b08787de0498c3413da952b12.png

Edited by Pierre_Henri
spelling

All Music

Where are you finding the bar that lets you choose the size of your images? I am not seeing anything like that

All Music
On 1/13/2022 at 1:55 PM, All Music said:

Where are you finding the bar that lets you choose the size of your images? I am not seeing anything like that

1780758833_softrockimage2.thumb.png.122c41821534d22ded8ad8cbc0c02ee9.png

All I get when loading images is this, there is nowhere that lets you choose between 25, 50 or 100 % or as in the old system between x500 and x950, or at least I'm not seeing where it is.

Pierre_Henri
On 1/15/2022 at 11:28 AM, All Music said:

1780758833_softrockimage2.thumb.png.122c41821534d22ded8ad8cbc0c02ee9.png

All I get when loading images is this, there is nowhere that lets you choose between 25, 50 or 100 % or as in the old system between x500 and x950, or at least I'm not seeing where it is.

I just see that when I wish to upload pictures and click on the upload button so do not know why you cant see it.

But I am sure that BidorBuy's staff  will immediately reply to this question as they daily scan these comments and can't wait to help and assist their sellers. . . 

Edited by Pierre_Henri
  • Haha 1

TradeRouteAuctions
11 hours ago, Pierre_Henri said:

I just see that when I wish to upload pictures and click on the upload button so do not know why you cant see it.

But I am sure that BidorBuy's staff  will immediately reply to this question as they daily scan these comments and can't wait to help and assist their sellers. . . 

Correct - before you could adjust the image to the exact pixels by typing in a value on width or height - which is no longer available / possible

image.thumb.png.ea303b939b1d32b9cb544864f27b2072.png