Sign in to follow this  
Seeds and All

Sellers Product Code on Orders

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Hi Team,

I noticed that the layout of the printed orders has been changed. Something vitally important, the Sellers Product Code, is missing. Without this, the printed order is of no use to us. Please can you insert it back in asap.:)

Kind regards,

Seeds and All

Linka    11
Linka

My product codes are showing but the orders still print on 2 pages. Waste of paper and very confusing because everything is printed on the one side underneath each other. The prices and total does not stand out as before. :confused::(

qball    10
qball

Hi there

Apologies, one of the releases this morning caused this, the developer is busy sorting it out and will re-insert the seller's product code into the order.

Kind regards

Cuan

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Thank you kindly!:P

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I use the order code as a reference all the time when I make payment and use the Reference for the invoice numbers

qball    10
qball

The seller's code has been re-instated. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

SProducts    10
SProducts
The seller's code has been re-instated. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

Hi Cuan, just tlso check. I noticed today when I print my orders, the amount doesnt show and the total.

It only shows 1 item X R, this is where it ends and all the rest of teh information doesnt show and the totals. But it shows okay on screen just when I print it doesnt. Even when I tried to select print as is on screen it still doesnt print.

Sipho

qball    10
qball

The team are looking into it. I tested it from my side as well, and the amounts are cut off, however, it does not print 2 pages. It could be browser related too.

Kind regards

Cuan

SProducts    10
SProducts

Hi Cuan

I also noticed the layout has been changed, maybe that could be the reason. There is some new information which wasnt there before when printing the border.

Sipho