Sign in to follow this  
geewhizz

Positive Ratings

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Go and read the ratings of user" Shilling"--An absolute privilege to deal with

Makes selling on Bidorbuy a pleasure

All his ratings from sellers express the same response.

An asset to Bob.Lifts my spirit.

mellowred    10
mellowred

Thanks for pointing out something positive on this Sunday afternoon. :)

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries

Shilling is a Excellent Buyer :)

There are a few great buyers out there who pay on time - they deserve the best service from sellers...

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

"Renaldo" summed it up perfectly. " There are great Bobbers,Excellent Bobbers and then this on"

I dealt with him today via email and it is not only the prompt payment it is his whole approach.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

"Renaldo" is a fantastic buyer. Has bought quite a few items from me and ALWAYS pleasant, prompt payment. I agree he is one of the best bobbers around! :D

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
"Renaldo" is a fantastic buyer. Has bought quite a few items from me and ALWAYS pleasant, prompt payment. I agree he is one of the best bobbers around! :D

Wakie,Wakie this is not about Renaldo:D

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, Pam, I think I do need to wake up (but you did mention Renaldo!!) :P

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Read thread from the beginning.

By the way I made one more attempt to phone the buyer who gave me a neutral rating and caused me so much frustration. I nearly fainted when he actually answered. Seriously I must have tried 20 times over the last 4 weeks. Matter has now been resolved.

I am tempted to buy a ticket to the U.K. so that I can go somewhere and cool off

Heehee. Hubby must just say" maybe you should go and visit the guys in U.K." and I will take a helicopter to a travel agent

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, I did read the entire thread but couldn't resist commenting on buyer "Renaldo"! lol

About the helicopter to the travel agent - is there room for me? LOL (I also feel like getting away for a while!!) :D

meeks    10
meeks
Yes, I did read the entire thread but couldn't resist commenting on buyer "Renaldo"! lol

About the helicopter to the travel agent - is there room for me? LOL (I also feel like getting away for a while!!) :D

You can always come and visit me Lily, I am snowed under, so much to do re; wedding preparations, less than 6 weeks left to get EVERYTHING done, and also have to find time for BOB.

At the moment, my world is a mad place to be.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
You can always come and visit me Lily, I am snowed under, so much to do re; wedding preparations, less than 6 weeks left to get EVERYTHING done, and also have to find time for BOB.

At the moment, my world is a mad place to be.

I'd love to join you, Meeks (don't forget I can help with the serviette rings!!) but we're getting a new puppy which is going to need training and I seem to be the one to do it! :)