Beven

International Goods Advice Needed Please

Beven

Hello, 

hope everyone's day is going well.

I want to start selling here on BOB but need some advice from other people importing goods and selling them here.

Now, the shipping for the products can get here in 2-4 days according to the courier but they don't deal with customs. 

What is the best way to ensure my packages do not get stuck at customs for long periods of time?

Any tips or advice will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

admin

Hi Beven,

Welcome to the Forums.

Please remember to request that the drop shipping application form is sent to you when you are ready to start listing as drop shipping is only allowed after permission is received from bidorbuy.

Kind regards

Andries

• Like 1

Beven

Thanks for that bit of info Admin, that is something I did not know. Where would I ask for such an application.

admin

Hi Beven,

Just give me a shout when you are ready and I will send it to you.

Kind regards

Andries

Beven

Hi Andries,

Dis baie gaaf van jou, as jy kaans kry, stuur dit vir my so lank, asb.

Beven

admin

Hi Beven,

You will need to register as a seller first please. Preferably as an Advanced seller.

Groetnis

Andries

bellemodel
On 8/11/2021 at 6:02 PM, Beven said:

What is the best way to ensure my packages do not get stuck at customs for long periods of time?

The big problem is not customs. but the local couriers. Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! 

All Music
On 8/28/2021 at 8:34 AM, bellemodel said:

The big problem is not customs. but the local couriers. Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! Avoid especially DHL! 

Are you saying then that Postnet should also be avoided for sending parcels overseas, as DHL is the company that they use?