Jackyg7

Shipping fees

Jackyg7

Why are sellers using such complicated shipping tables, as soon as I see one that lists towns I stop looking at the item, just simplify it guys!!! Courier Guy charges R85 to most places - end of story!

Seeds and All
4 hours ago, Jackyg7 said:

Why are sellers using such complicated shipping tables, as soon as I see one that lists towns I stop looking at the item, just simplify it guys!!! Courier Guy charges R85 to most places - end of story!

...and R 65 + VAT extra for a regional area, which many buyers who are on BoB reside in. When we still used their service we were charged R 85 + VAT for main centers and R 150 + VAT for regional areas. That , along with their creative accounting, was just one of the reasons we no longer make use of The Courier Guy.

Jackyg7

I was really just using The Courier Guy as an example, although 18 months since I opened my account with them and no problems. How about Postnet then, a set fee? I enquired about a R100 gel nail polish a few days ago, courier fee R250!!! 

All Music

I use courier guy to main centres and the Aramex drop box to regional areas. When I started using courier Courier Guy was R62 to main centres and Aramex was R99, now Courier Guy is R97.50 and Aramex is still R99 to anywhere in the country, by the time of the next increase Aramex will be cheaper and I will only save with the courier guy on local deliveries which cost R69.

• Upvote 1

Jackyg7

Thank you I had forgotten about good old aramex