Kind regards

Andries

wayjen
23 hours ago, admin said:

Hey stranger. I can hook you up with original Jungle Oats 🤣

Kind regards

Andries

Jou donner!! lol

Jenny always asking about Andries this and Andries that but I said ja ja ja I'll contact him but like all the other gang members, I never did which is so sad after hearing what has happened to our group.

How's tricks over there? Glad to hear from you and Jenny just said I must tell you "jammer om van jou kak te hoor!"

Little Miss Muffet

Wayjen this is South Africa.

You should be able to source anything you want in USA. I cannot find a peanut to buy here.

Our Post Office is non existent as well --bankrupt.

None of my buyers request it as a shipping method and if they do I discourage it.

wayjen

wow, yeah I been looking at every day essentials and its crazy the prices there.

Even in the USA, you must shop around for things but nothing like that.  Here, if i have a parcel to go out I just schedule a pick up and the next day its picked up. Having said that, there have been occasions where the USPS driver was too lazy to get out their van to drop off a parcel and just left a IM SORRY note in my mailbox and on another occasion they didnt collect my parcels so I complained and I get calls from USPS apologizing etc and I know I get mentioned in the morning meetings because our regular postal lady tells me they spoke about me so....

I think in ecommerce if some had a cheap reliable packaging method, door to door, we might have to use any postal service at all.

Little Miss Muffet

In spite of the bad postal service South Africans are known to "Get going when the going gets tough"

Many courier services have sprung up as a result of the bad SAPO service,theft etc. and many charge

the same as SAPO.

Ecommerce flourishes and SAPO retrogress like everything else they do