rhodesianmilitaria

Why is BidorBuy the hardest site to pay for anything?

rhodesianmilitaria

Hi. Feel free to answer anything I say here.

1. BobBucks would have to be the worst and most backward system of payment I've ever seen in my life. I've collected for 15 years and bought items from over 20 countries and never had a problem with paying except here.
  2. Under purchases it states I have two BobBucks that are incomplete. How can they be incomplete when I don't want them? It tells me that I have to pay for a BobBucks R250 when I've already paid for it and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account.
  3. I have no idea where the BobBucks voucher is. The money has been taken and it appears I don't have a voucher.
  4. I will never buy another thing that doesn't take either PayPal or a credit card. It is not my fault a country can be so backward.

bellemodel
On 3/6/2021 at 11:56 AM, rhodesianmilitaria said:

1. BobBucks would have to be the worst and most backward system of payment I've ever seen in my life. I've collected for 15 years and bought items from over 20 countries and never had a problem with paying except here.
  2. Under purchases it states I have two BobBucks that are incomplete. How can they be incomplete when I don't want them? It tells me that I have to pay for a BobBucks R250 when I've already paid for it and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account.
  3. I have no idea where the BobBucks voucher is. The money has been taken and it appears I don't have a voucher.
  4. I will never buy another thing that doesn't take either PayPal or a credit card. It is not my fault a country can be so backward.

PayPal is notorious for problems. I avoid them if possible. At least support at BoB replies.

TradeRouteAuctions

On 3/27/2021 at 9:35 AM, bellemodel said:

PayPal is notorious for problems

True, We have been scammed a few times buyer pays via paypal and received goods and files a claim after couple of months stating they are not aware of transaction.

Paypal put a stop to payment mostly on buyers side reverses the payment. Buyers got up to 6 months to file a claim most time scammers use this timeframe to SCAM.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 3/6/2021 at 11:56 AM, rhodesianmilitaria said:

Probably it goes through payment verification and if already paid it should reflect in a day or so.

There are other payment options apart from Bobbucks, Credit card & Paypal as per below

image.thumb.png.da7794b4f22c5aab354ecb874ce0c109.png

bellemodel

I use credit card, but I refuse to buy anything through PayPal.