risxc

How much time should I give a seller to respond with a tracking no ?

risxc

Hi I bought an not too expensive item form a 1st time seller 

here is a copy of the conversation tied to the Order masking the seller name ,tel no etc

BUYER
you do not have any shipping methods defined please let me know I prefer postnet to postnet(Closest postnet is Postnet the xxxx xxxxxx ) which should be about R100 for an item of this size , I have added R100 to cover shipping9 Feb 2021, 22:13
SELLER(no ratings)
Good day, thank you very much for your order, unfortunately we don't have a Postnet in Louis Trichardt, only Courier Guy, but Im traveling to Pretoria tomorrow so if i come across a Postnet ill see what i can do and let you know ASAP. My number is xxxx xxx xxx if you need to contact me. Otherwise email is perfect. Ill be in touch soon. Thank you, and have a wonderful evening!9 Feb 2021, 23:02
BUYER373
Courier guy is also fine , whatever is easiest for you9 Feb 2021, 23:16
BUYER373
Hi please send me a tracking number once you have sent the package11 Feb 2021, 19:34
SELLER(no ratings)
Hallo, unfortunately i could not send it yet, im in cape town on holiday for the weekend ill send it out on Monday and forward the tracking number to you ASAP. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend12 Feb 2021, 12:35
BUYER373
Hi Please send me the tracking number17 Feb 2021, 08:17
BUYER373
Hi Please send me the tracking number17 Feb 2021, 20:30
BUYER373
Hi I have not heard anything from you since the 12 of feb
please let me know.18 Feb 2021, 09:11

So my question becomes , at what point do I get BOB involved ?

TradeRouteAuctions

Hallo 9th Feb to 18th already more than a week.

I would think 7 days from date of payment you should send a complaint to hello@bidorbuy.co.za

Seller seem not to take the sale seriously. Delays can be accepted only if there was proper and continuous communication

MiemsJewels

Bad customer service for a  seller without any ratings yet.

risxc

Hi , thanks for the replies so far

still haven't heard anything from the seller , so I will be contacting hello@bidorbuy.co.za as Trade Route Auctions have advised.

• Like 1