TebMal0802

Hi bought a gearknob from racer gadgets

TebMal0802

Hi bought a gearknob from race gadgets and they sent me a tracking no to track on Buffalo carrier  and everytime  I try to track the product says waybill doesn't  exist  and the seller doesn't reply my e mails tried to contact them but going nowhere 

All Music

I've looked at their shipping tab and it does say there could be delays in February because of Chinese New Year

They've been around since 2010 so I would think they are the sort of people who are likely to abscond with your money.

Shipping & Other Charges

Shipping Information:

Please inquire regarding stock availability before making a purchase as some Items may be on back order, in this case we will contact you.

Some products are sourced in China, there may be shipping and fulfillment delays during the Month of February 2021 due to Chinese New Year National Holidays.

Customs Duties & Clearance:

No customs duties are payable by you and the goods are imported on our Importers Licence thus you can enjoy as many orders as you like without having to disclose your ID Number for Customs records

What Delivery Methods Are Offered:

International Direct Courier

Orders to main cities will be delivered via courier. We will need a full physical daytime delivery address, orders to other areas will be delivered to your nearest Paxi or Pargo point for collection. All orders over R1000.00 will enjoy free shipping.

How Long Does Delivery Take:

Estimated delivery time is 10 - 20 Business Days (15 Average ) business days for International Courier Delivery .This time frame is only an estimate based on the majority of orders. Most orders will arrive sooner.

NOTE: Certain types of products can not be sent via International Courier Delivery, please inquire if you need more information, should you order a product that encounters restriction on shipping we will contact you and offer resolution / other options / full refund .Any delays in delivery will be communicated to you.

How Do I Track My Order:

Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a personalized tracking link.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 2/17/2021 at 8:19 PM, TebMal0802 said:

Hi bought a gearknob from race gadgets and they sent me a tracking no to track on Buffalo carrier  and everytime  I try to track the product says waybill doesn't  exist  and the seller doesn't reply my e mails tried to contact them but going nowhere 

Probably it's not shipped yet.

I have ordered in the past from another seller who also supplies from china and never received item in a couple of months and when I reported they refunded. Only a lost time sitting and waiting.

bellemodel
On 2/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Probably it's not shipped yet.

I have ordered in the past from another seller who also supplies from china and never received item in a couple of months and when I reported they refunded. Only a lost time sitting and waiting.

I had the same problem with Buffalo. Also Buffalo does not reply to emails, sms and phone rings forever.

TradeRouteAuctions

Waiting for over a month you even forget in the end when it arrives or you not longer have any use because times has passed.