Sign in to follow this  
coincatcher

Seller Eclectic - non-reaction after payment...

coincatcher

Hi,

normally i made made very good experiences with the mentioned seller but now a very bad one.

Bought and paid at the beginning of Decembre 2020 two coins - communications has been great  - but after payment no reaction on several requests no shipping or tracking no.

Does anyone have got a better contact to the seller and can ask him what s going on? I don't believe that something badly happened to the seller cause he s still selling and leaving feedback...

Maybye an admin can also help? (Order 18546494) 

Thanks a lot.

best regards

cc

I N Collectables

Hi CC,

Kindly try the Eclectic shop number on 031 303 2218.

They are based in Durban, not sure where you are?

Regards,

All Music

Might just be they're on holiday. Although it would have been best to communicate something if that was so.

coincatcher

Hi,

i am located on overseas....not my first deal with them...normally great comms and shipping...

I don´t think that they are on holiday...they are still selling and leaving/ getting feedback...

I am really disappointed from that behavior...that is what a good dealer shouldn´t do...

best regards

cc

coincatcher

After leaving a negative feedback i got an immediate reply: a negativ feedback too...

But a repayment has been made by seller.

Changed my feedback to positive one...seller did the same...

But unfortunately no messages from the seller. Very poor communication at this time 😕 Normally it s fine to me if the seller is going to write down 1-2 sentences like "please apologize shipping is not possible - please be patience"...

best regards

cc