Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Is BoB hosted locally?

mellowred

I have to pat my internet service provider on the back. If my Gig is up he provides a 2nd one. Checks how much I use and just charges me for the bit I've used - or just gives me a freebie.

The joys of working with the small guys. When I phone him he answers the phone :o.

I threw our ADSL out several years ago. The hours spent on the phone listening to music and then eventually having someone answer and say "Goodday, welcome to Telkom, my name is Annoyance, how may I provide you with excellent service?" drove me insane.

I wasted so much time and energy fighting with them that I'd rather pay that bit more and genuinely receive "excellent service".

Who is the new provider? And does anyone have experience with the Vox phones?

lilythepink

Hi mellowred. I am in total agreement with you but, unfortunately, "tied" into a contract with Telkom until August 2010! :(

wayjen

mellowred, lets see if we can sort your email problem out. what i need to know is your service provider and any other information you can supply. i will ask some people i know and see what we can work out for you.

mellowred
mellowred, lets see if we can sort your email problem out. what i need to know is your service provider and any other information you can supply. i will ask some people i know and see what we can work out for you.

Morning Wayne

I've just sent you a PM with all details.

Many thanks

Mandy

wayjen

Howdy Ho mense.

My wifey alerted me to the pm and i have posted the question on my other forum.