Sign in to follow this  
Quixotic999

Downloading

Quixotic999

I want to download the items in my Closed list. there are some 4000 over a specific date range. I select the date filter and it lists the first 100. Then I click Next for the next page it just resets the filter. I want to scroll through the filtered range and download each page but it resets every time.

Also, what has happened to the page number one could jump to before?  

Quixotic999

8 hours ago, Little Miss Muffet said:

https://old.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/seller/Listings.jsp?mode=Unsold  Try the old format.Hate this new format

Thanks. I wonder what Bidorbuy are thinking!! Seem to be losing the plot. So many other inconsistencies and and non-intuitive features. The old site works but there is no option to add all to the picklist. Have to do it one by one. 

Quixotic999

I have found the problem. No thanks to Bidorbuy. The Next is at the bottom of the list. It also has the page numbers. The Next at the top is NOT for incrementing the filtered list . Why on earth is it like that!! You have to scroll to the bottom every time. The filter is still not persistent. After downloading you have no way to resume from the last page. All fundamental user features. Who are they employing now??