Seeds and All

Cannot accept Credit Card Payments

Seeds and All

I cannot process orders because I'm receiving an error when trying to accept credit card payments.

201028064056_BoB-Pay%20Credit%20Card.png

The JJ Master

@Seeds and All do you have a order number for me to look at?

Seeds and All

Thanks for your response. It was for order 18351348 but I was able to accept it after your offices opened this morning. I wish there was a better system in place to verify credit card payments after hours. Some sellers have to start their working day at 01h00 and need to be at the PostNet or post office at 08h00 to send a parcel before being at work. When a customer places an order and makes immediate payment with a credit card I would like to immediately accept that payment and have enough time to process the order before going to work in the morning. So often I see that a Credit Card payment needs to be reviewed by admin and the buyer is chasing us to get their parcel processed and shipped.

TradeRouteAuctions
3 hours ago, Seeds and All said:

Thanks for your response. It was for order 18351348 but I was able to accept it after your offices opened this morning. I wish there was a better system in place to verify credit card payments after hours. Some sellers have to start their working day at 01h00 and need to be at the PostNet or post office at 08h00 to send a parcel before being at work. When a customer places an order and makes immediate payment with a credit card I would like to immediately accept that payment and have enough time to process the order before going to work in the morning. So often I see that a Credit Card payment needs to be reviewed by admin and the buyer is chasing us to get their parcel processed and shipped.

True sometimes the credit card payments takes between 2 to 3 days when payment comes on Friday af'noon or during the weekend.

Seeds and All
7 hours ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

True sometimes the credit card payments takes between 2 to 3 days when payment comes on Friday af'noon or during the weekend.

What makes it worse is that BoB sends out an email to the buyer informing them that all that has to happen is for the seller to accept the payment when in actual fact that option is not being made available to us until after the admin review, hours or days later! This puts sellers in a bad light.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 10/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, Seeds and All said:

What makes it worse is that BoB sends out an email to the buyer informing them that all that has to happen is for the seller to accept the payment when in actual fact that option is not being made available to us until after the admin review, hours or days later! This puts sellers in a bad light.

100% I have notified this to Bidorbuy, they should rephrase it to say - sellers will be notified after Admin review is complete.

• Like 1

Seeds and All
On 10/31/2020 at 9:25 AM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

100% I have notified this to Bidorbuy, they should rephrase it to say - sellers will be notified after Admin review is complete.

Unfortunately you are wasting your breath. I have asked Bid or Buy to change the wording in their email for YEARS already. They just don't give a damn that sellers and buyers are being inconvenienced by the blatant lies in their email. Again, I have a large order (18372497) of over 80 items that needs to be sent on Monday morning at 08h00 and I cannot process the order until the admin review of the Credit Card payment has been done. This buyer has probably been informed that I just need to accept the payment and I cannot do so because it is awaiting Admin Review. As I can only go to the post office on Mondays and Fridays this order will not be able to be sent till Friday!@The JJ MasterI have to wonder... why am I still loyal to Bid or Buy, after 14 years, when I could have been of better service to this buyer if the order was dealt with privately or through Facebook?

Seeds and All
5 minutes ago, Seeds and All said:

Unfortunately you are wasting your breath. I have asked Bid or Buy to change the wording in their email for YEARS already. They just don't give a damn that sellers and buyers are being inconvenienced by the blatant lies in their email. Again, I have a large order (18372497) of over 80 items that needs to be sent on Monday morning at 08h00 and I cannot process the order until the admin review of the Credit Card payment has been done. This buyer has probably been informed that I just need to accept the payment and I cannot do so because it is awaiting Admin Review. As I can only go to the post office on Mondays and Fridays this order will not be able to be sent till Friday!@The JJ MasterI have to wonder... why am I still loyal to Bid or Buy, after 14 years, when I could have been of better service to this buyer if the order was dealt with privately or through Facebook?

Just received this from the buyer...

"Payment successful
You have made a credit card payment for the amount of R***** to the seller Seeds and All81564 for Order 18372497
Please note that the seller Seeds and All81564 has been notified and still has to accept the payment before the authorized amount of R***** will be debited from your credit card. "

For the record... I have not been notified and I cannot accept the payment as it still shows that it needs to be admin reviewed.

Seeds and All

I am happy to report that I stand corrected! My buyer's credit card payment has just been confirmed by BoB. Thanks guys!

TradeRouteAuctions

So it took a couple of days before you could accept.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 11/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, Seeds and All said:

Unfortunately you are wasting your breath.

🤩