Pierre_Henri

What is going on with the Courier Guy - Terrible mistakes seems to happen on a weekly basis

Pierre_Henri

I am seriously considering closing my account with the Courier Guy - their service of late is terrible - overcharging me almost on a weekly basis.

What other Courier Companies can one consider - door to door?

Thank you

All Music

Once or twice they have overcharged me by billing me for a more expensive delivery method but it has always been resolved after I emailed  them.

At least your problem is only with your account and they aren't stuffing the actual order up.

All Music

Well a buyer of mine told me yesterday (Saturday) that he had just received his parcel from Courier Guy. I hope they just delivered to him on a Saturday as a courtesy and I won't be charged the Saturday service fees (which to make it clear I did not ask for)

Pierre_Henri

The Courier Guy is falling apart by the day - I have never seen a company going down in service delivery as they are at the moment

Day by day going to hit rock bottom soon  - horrible horrible  

• Like 1

bellemodel

They were the best, but something has gone wrong. Elsewhere on the Net people also complain.

www.facebook.com/groups/expose.group/search/?query=thecourierguy

TradeRouteAuctions
On 9/29/2020 at 6:13 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

I am seriously considering closing my account with the Courier Guy - their service of late is terrible - overcharging me almost on a weekly basis.

What other Courier Companies can one consider - door to door?

Thank you

I have had double billing on few of the packages and I had to mail them constantly for over a month to get back the monies

• Like 1

Pierre_Henri
4 hours ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

I have had double billing on few of the packages and I had to mail them constantly for over a month to get back the monies

Exactly - if they carry on like this they will end up in front of  the Zondo Commission!

The first question will be ..."Why do you never undercharge anyone by mistake?"

• Like 1