Sign in to follow this  
barrykuk

Software & More

barrykuk

Hi Guys

I bought Viso 2019 on line from Software & More and now ihave the following error, "The software cannot be activated because the product Key has already been activated the maximum number of times"    the seller now wants acces to my laptop fro remote setup, which is not going to happen 

so beware from buying from this company, company should be removed from the sellers directory...THIS IS A SCAM....

TradeRouteAuctions
15 hours ago, barrykuk said:

Hi Guys

I bought Viso 2019 on line from Software & More and now ihave the following error, "The software cannot be activated because the product Key has already been activated the maximum number of times"    the seller now wants acces to my laptop fro remote setup, which is not going to happen 

so beware from buying from this company, company should be removed from the sellers directory...THIS IS A SCAM....

imageproxy.php?img=&key=fdd20f0c16456477imageproxy.php?img=&key=fdd20f0c16456477imageproxy.php?img=&key=fdd20f0c16456477imageproxy.php?img=&key=fdd20f0c16456477

Online software license sale should come with some after sale Support - or definitely they shouldn't be allowed to continue

I see lately many people selling so cheap !!

Allstar

All these dirt cheap licenses are a scam, they are sold in violation of the Microsoft TOS and they will all eventually get blacklisted.

Albeit most will activate online, look legit and run for months or a year or 2 but by the time they get blocked the seller is long gone with your money.

Letting some 3rd party have control over your computer is not on, I'd contact Bidorbuy community watch and ask them to intervene, they are normally very helpful.

Edited by Allstar