Seeds and All

No response from Bid or Buy

Seeds and All

Your 0873500099 is not working/being answered. Live Help is also unmanned... Please contact me urgently.

TradeRouteAuctions

Think most of customer support working from home, so no telephone support

Only email assistance and that is also slow sometimes takes 1 to  2 days to get a response. 

TradeRouteAuctions

1 hour ago, Seeds and All said:

Your 0873500099 is not working/being answered. Live Help is also unmanned... Please contact me urgently.

Did you try the Live Chat support from below link

https://support.bidorbuy.co.za/

Pierre_Henri

My personal opinion is that the new horrible layout is as confusing to them (BoB Staff) as it is to us - it is simply un-usable

So when users of the "new" layout wants help, I think the staff at BidorBuy is just as confused as everyone is.

How obvious is the solution?

New is out and old is in  - As long as BoB is continuing with the new layout total confusion will reign ... 

• Like 1

The JJ Master

@Seeds and All Looks like our CS team got hold over the phone, but if you still need assistance please reach out to me via DM.

**We follow the lock down rules & regulations which only allows bidorbuy to have a 3rd of our CS team in the office. The agents in the office answers the incoming calls to the best of their ability while the rest of the team can assist you on LiveChat or alternatively you can submit a support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Seeds and All
10 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

@Seeds and All Looks like our CS team got hold over the phone, but if you still need assistance please reach out to me via DM.

**We follow the lock down rules & regulations which only allows bidorbuy to have a 3rd of our CS team in the office. The agents in the office answers the incoming calls to the best of their ability while the rest of the team can assist you on LiveChat or alternatively you can submit a support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Johan. I was only trying to bring to your attention that your phone lines (0873500099 / 0113670000 / 0100056200) had no ring tone for about an hour yesterday and it seemed like live chat was also not working. Trying to help you guys...