misiu123

UNREASONABLE BUYER BEHAVIOUR RE TRANSACTION NO 17418909

misiu123

DEAR SIRS

I CONTACTED BUYER AND BUYER REFUSED TO EXPLAIN HIS PROBLEM. FROM MESSAGES  ON SITE  I UNDERSTOOD THAT HE WAS EXPECTED 10 DVDs  FOR THE PRICE OF R50  ????  WHY NOT ASK FOR A DVD MACHINE AND  LED TELEVISION INCLUSIVE.I DID DESCRIBE MY ITEM  IN CLEAR AND HONEST MANNER   I NOWHERE MENTIONED THAT  MY OFFER IS INCLUSIVE  OF  SUCH  NUMBER OF DVDs  AND BUYER WAS AT LIBERTY TO  ENQUIRE ABOUT. IF HE COULD ASK ME WHY PARCEL WAS NOT DELIVERED  IMMEDIATELY  DESPITE BEING IN POSSESSION OF WAYBILL NUMBER AND INQUIRIES TEL NUMBER. SO  HE COULD EXTEND  HIS CURIOSITY. WITH EASY.
I AM NOT RUNNING POST OFFICE SO MY CHANCES FOR INTERVENTION WERE NIL SPECIALLY IN TIME OF LOCKDOWN.I GOT ONLY ANSWER  FROM POST OFFICE THAT PARCEL IS IN TRANSIT. 

I CAME INTO CONCLUSION THAT BUYER IS NOT RESPECTING  OTHER PEOPLE TIME AND MONEY AND WITH SUCH ATTITUDE  IS NOT PREPARED FOR COMPROMISE SO I DECIDED TO REFUND HIM HIS MONEY AFTER RETURN OF UNDAMAGED DVD.  IN ORDER TO DO THAT I NEED HIS BANKING DETAILS . DVD SHOULD BE SEND TO ME IN THE SAME MANNER BY SPEED SERVICE  IN ORDER TO KEEP COST IN PROPORTION .

ON THE MARGIN I WANT TO  DIRECT  YOU ATTENTION TO ADDRESING EMAILS TO ME AS I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FROM RELEVANT DEPARTAMENT OF BIDORBY DESPITE BEING ASSURED THET CORRECT ADDRESS WAS USED,