ToyKha3606

Items bought not delivered after 4 months

ToyKha3606

Hi there

I bought items from 2 sellers 4 months ago, paid the delivery charges as well.

For Order 17237800 placed on 17 Mar 2020 06:39, I have received no communication since the 5th May 2020 even after sending seller numerous messages thereafter.

For Order 17237885 placed on 17 Mar 2020 06:41, I have received communication, 2 weeks ago I was assured that my order was received and it would be shipped the same week.

Yesterday I get the following e-mail

Good Morning Toyer

Thank you for your email. 

My sincere apology about your order.  We have been struggling to procure our items after the lock-down ended from our warehouse.  Our warehouse was closed for 6 weeks and they are now operating on skeleton staff.  This is really causing huge delays in fulfilling all the orders placed during lockdown.    

As a gesture of good faith we would be more than happy to offer you a full refund for your purchase.  Could you please forward your bank details. 

Have a lovely day and stay safe. 

Kind Regards

2 Weeks ago I received this:

Good Morning Toyer

Our apology for not seeing your messages but they did not come through to email.

We have received your order 17237885 from our warehouse and is in the process of packaging and readying for courier.

We will arrange for the couriers to collect on Friday.

Once the couriers collected we will provide your tracking details.

Please feel free to contact us via email or the BOB messaging system should you have any queries.

Have a lovely day.

Kind Regards

Firstly I would like to know if the 2 sellers are the same as they both based in Durban, both same last name and sell the identical items on BoB.

I have given my banking details to Seller 2 for a full refund but not sure if I will get anything back seeing that I have been trying to get this for the past 4 months.

How can I get a refund from Seller 1 if they are not responding to my messages?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Toyer Khan

TradeRouteAuctions
3 hours ago, ToyKha3606 said:

Hi there

I bought items from 2 sellers 4 months ago, paid the delivery charges as well.

For Order 17237800 placed on 17 Mar 2020 06:39, I have received no communication since the 5th May 2020 even after sending seller numerous messages thereafter.

For Order 17237885 placed on 17 Mar 2020 06:41, I have received communication, 2 weeks ago I was assured that my order was received and it would be shipped the same week.

Yesterday I get the following e-mail

Good Morning Toyer

Thank you for your email. 

My sincere apology about your order.  We have been struggling to procure our items after the lock-down ended from our warehouse.  Our warehouse was closed for 6 weeks and they are now operating on skeleton staff.  This is really causing huge delays in fulfilling all the orders placed during lockdown.    

As a gesture of good faith we would be more than happy to offer you a full refund for your purchase.  Could you please forward your bank details. 

Have a lovely day and stay safe. 

Kind Regards

2 Weeks ago I received this:

Good Morning Toyer

Our apology for not seeing your messages but they did not come through to email.

We have received your order 17237885 from our warehouse and is in the process of packaging and readying for courier.

We will arrange for the couriers to collect on Friday.

Once the couriers collected we will provide your tracking details.

Please feel free to contact us via email or the BOB messaging system should you have any queries.

Have a lovely day.

Kind Regards

Firstly I would like to know if the 2 sellers are the same as they both based in Durban, both same last name and sell the identical items on BoB.

I have given my banking details to Seller 2 for a full refund but not sure if I will get anything back seeing that I have been trying to get this for the past 4 months.

How can I get a refund from Seller 1 if they are not responding to my messages?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Toyer Khan

Please send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za [ Bidorbuy customer care ] stating the above and they will intervene and assist.

ToyKha3606
25 minutes ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Please send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za [ Bidorbuy customer care ] stating the above and they will intervene and assist.

Thanks will do

• Like 1

ToyKha3606
On 7/21/2020 at 1:40 PM, ToyKha3606 said:

Thanks will do

Did as requested and still no feedback or advice from BoB.

Seller promised a refund but might wait a while for that as I have no confidence in the seller.

Such is life 🤷‍♂️

TradeRouteAuctions

Strange to hear Bidorbuy didn't respond or assist.

Please send a reminder again - Thank you .

ToyKha3606
17 minutes ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Strange to hear Bidorbuy didn't respond or assist.

Please send a reminder again - Thank you .

Hi there, 

They responded after I posted again, the 1 seller has now provided a refund.

Thanks for the advice

TradeRouteAuctions
On 7/27/2020 at 2:58 PM, ToyKha3606 said:

Hi there, 

They responded after I posted again, the 1 seller has now provided a refund.

Thanks for the advice

Wonderful, happy for you

Hope you get the other refund too.

ToyKha3606
37 minutes ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Wonderful, happy for you

Hope you get the other refund too.

Hopefully, BoB struggling to get hold of seller though, not responding to their e-mails, would be nice to get the refund though

TradeRouteAuctions

If you buy from certain verified sellers there is buyer protection.

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/content/23/Buyer_Protection_Programme.html

image.thumb.png.4b32fe58a9eab7552d1fb092708bf424.png

ToyKha3606

Unfortunately BoB cannot get hold of the seller and restricted his account, cannot get my money back as the ticket was opened more than 30 days after I made payment.

Once again thanks for the advice. 

Order 17237800. 

We have not received any response from the seller regarding the above order. Please be advised that the seller's selling account has been restricted and they will not be able to sell items on the bidorbuy website.

We can not open a buyer protection for you as the claim was received more than 30days after payment was made. Please see buyer protection terms on the link below

TradeRouteAuctions
On 7/31/2020 at 9:08 AM, ToyKha3606 said:

Unfortunately BoB cannot get hold of the seller and restricted his account, cannot get my money back as the ticket was opened more than 30 days after I made payment.

Once again thanks for the advice. 

Order 17237800. 

We have not received any response from the seller regarding the above order. Please be advised that the seller's selling account has been restricted and they will not be able to sell items on the bidorbuy website.

We can not open a buyer protection for you as the claim was received more than 30days after payment was made. Please see buyer protection terms on the link below

Sorry about that