1. 1. EASE OF USE SELLERS - OLD SITE VERSUS NEW SITE ? # DEV TEAM <>

• NEW SITE
    • OLD SITE
    • NO DIFFERNENCE

PyramidCurtains

🤢

• Like 1

Soft Service

New site is an absolute nightmare. Seriously considering leaving BoB as they have just made everything too much hassle with this new site. By not listening to us, their customers, they are digging their own graves

• Like 2

lavenderhaven

The new site is giving me grey hairs.  I accidentally clicked on the WRONG TAB - i cant undo!  I am so sorry.  I really really hate the new site.  It takes much longer to do anything on the new site.  When the change over is complete stomach ulcers will follow sellers!

• Like 1

Seeds and All

The new site is a mess! I just cannot list my items on the new site. It takes 3 times as long!

• Thanks 1

Monty Python
On 7/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, Soft Service said:

New site is an absolute nightmare. Seriously considering leaving BoB as they have just made everything too much hassle with this new site. By not listening to us, their customers, they are digging their own graves

The new site is just very difficult to use. We use the old site all the time except when on mobile away from the office and it rally drives us mad. We have requested before that the old site must please stay. If BOB wants to keep  the new site running in tandem that's fine but please - hands off the site we have enjoyed using for years! 

• Like 2

Seeds and All

In all honesty... If BoB has to remove the old site now I will call it quits. This really will be the straw that broke the camel's back.