JohOse7202

I paid money to connected devices for a phone, and neither phone or money has reached me after weeks!!

JohOse7202
Dear Bidorbuy,

I bought a Nokia 8.1 from this con "company" called Connected Devices, and they said all the sweet things in the world to me...after some days they wrote me to tell me that the phone was on its way....then later i became frustrated with their excuses and demanded a refund or a replacement with a new phone (Nokia. 7.2), but they refused and said they will refund me...it's almost 3 weeks now, no phone, no money!!

I wrote a negative review on their fraudulent activities online, and they responded with empty and childish threats to me that i retract that statement or forfeit my money!! This is what they sent me:

"Further to our previous email, please retract your statement as it is bordering on libel and not acceptable by us. Once that has been done we will ensure that the refund is processed.

Thank you in advance.

The Connected Devices Team
."

What could be more fraudulent and con artistry than this!! Need I provide further evidence that these people are con artists swindling people online?

Indeed, I just checked their reviews and another customer has recently written this about them: "
I checked with seller to see if product is readily available. I was assured that it is. I ordered and paid. I am still waiting for a refund!
13 Jul 2020 MadBoo3365 4"

Hence, it is apparently clear that this is their stock in trade!! They promise heaven and deliver hell!!!
Yet, they tell me they had issues with their financial app, after initially saying the money will reflect on last week Friday! Now they're saying it's taking time to reflect because of BOB etc!!

I transferred money recently from Standard bank to Capitec, and it took 24 hours, and you're giving me useless excuses of FNB taking three days and now BOB needs to agree to it....wow!!

Trash!!!! Tell that to the dogs!!!

Let me issue them this last warning!!! I am no coward or junkie who can be threatened or cowed into submission....so they better revise their notes and playbook! They may take their money for all I care, but I will make sure they pay dearly for it. And by the time I am through with them on all social media platforms an university and youth activists portals in South Africa, as well as online fraud reporting portals, they'll know their smoothness level!

Libel my ass!! Tell that to the dogs!! Do you know libel? Tell BOB to take it down if it's libel...bad ratings are not acceptable to you but it's acceptable to me to be swindled of my hard-earned cash? If you do not know what is meant by blackmail, get a dictionary and be prepared for more "libel"-ous reviews, because I am cocked and locked to fire more!! And next time, it shall be with fire and fury!!

TradeRouteAuctions

@JohOse7202 did you send an email to Bidorbuy customer care team hello@bidorbuy.co.za ?

You should get the item you paid or your money back, definitely Bidorbuy will assist. How long before you paid for this item ?

JohOse7202

Hello Sir,

I paid for it almost 3 weeks ago. I have also written to Bidorbuy customer care team and they reached to the seller, but the seller has still not credited my accounts...

SåñÐilë

Hi John

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with your bidorbuy order

We are communicating with the seller and will ensure that your refund is processed as a matter of urgency.
Again, my sincere apologies about this — this is not the kind of experience we want our buyers to have.

I will get in touch with the seller and will reach out to you personally once resolved.

TradeRouteAuctions
22 hours ago, JohOse7202 said:

Hello Sir,

I paid for it almost 3 weeks ago. I have also written to Bidorbuy customer care team and they reached to the seller, but the seller has still not credited my accounts...

Hope you get assisted soon and get your refund. 👍