Sign in to follow this  
Gamersden

Using enhanced listings

Gamersden

Hi guys I wonder if any of the long time sellers on bob can give me some wisdom with regards to a question. How do you get your products to feature in the Priority Featured Listings category. I generally use priority and featured enhancements and sometimes I will even combine them but not once have I ever got any of my listings to appear in that category. I did speak with a bob consultant today and he mentioned that I might need to combine premium or home or featured enhancements to get my listings to appear there. Before I waste money I thought I'd ask you guys. Also can someone please explain to me what is the orange ribbon on the right top side of other sellers listings that says promoted item. What is its purpose.

Pierre_Henri

If you look at this link...

https://support.bidorbuy.co.za/Knowledgebase/Article/View/235/25/fee-rate-card---enhancement-fees

When listing your items, you just click on the enhancement(s) you want - to get the Priority Featured Listing you have also to click on the Home Page Featured button

(I am not sure how it works on the “new” layout but I NEVER uses it) 

I think the orange ribbon indicate that it is a Home Page Featured listing

Regards

Pierre

Gamersden

Thanks Pierre I'll give it a shot and see if it works.

Regards,

Steven.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 5/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, Gamersden said:

Hi guys I wonder if any of the long time sellers on bob can give me some wisdom with regards to a question. How do you get your products to feature in the Priority Featured Listings category. I generally use priority and featured enhancements and sometimes I will even combine them but not once have I ever got any of my listings to appear in that category. I did speak with a bob consultant today and he mentioned that I might need to combine premium or home or featured enhancements to get my listings to appear there. Before I waste money I thought I'd ask you guys. Also can someone please explain to me what is the orange ribbon on the right top side of other sellers listings that says promoted item. What is its purpose.

Apart from using the enhancements the title of listing must also be concise and to the point.

This helps with search.

My personal opinion Enhancement listings goes well in any auction which starts with R 1 no reserve for a period of time (21days)