Seeds and All

BoB-Pay EFT Payment on uncompleted order

Seeds and All

We received a BoB-Pay EFT payment with reference 3UXHQH linked to an uncompleted order (17444833) where the buyer has not completed checkout. Please explain how this is possible as they have not confirmed the delivery address or selected a shipping method. We have received no communication from Bid or Buy or the buyer concerning this order.

The JJ Master

Hi @Seeds and All

Thank you for raising this issue with us,

I've noticed that you've not yet opened a support ticket with is regard to this order.

I will ask one of our team leaders to jump onto this issue and see if we can assist you as soon as possible.

Please remember that creating a support ticket with our support team is the first step and probably the most important one, especially if it gets to payments and orders.

Seeds and All
3 minutes ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @Seeds and All

Thank you for raising this issue with us,

I've noticed that you've not yet opened a support ticket with is regard to this order.

I will ask one of our team leaders to jump onto this issue and see if we can assist you as soon as possible.

Please remember that creating a support ticket with our support team is the first step and probably the most important one, especially if it gets to payments and orders.

Thanks. Micheline is assisting me. I am awaiting feedback from her but she has contacted the buyer and asked them to complete the checkout. Good thing I insisted on this as I almost sent it to the PO Box address via post office as the buyet qualified for free shipping with SAPO. Upon checkout the buyer has now selected a courier service with an alternative delivery address.