Seeds and All

30 minutes on hold at Bid or Buy

Seeds and All

The phones at Bid or Buy are not being answered. I have been waiting to speak to a representative for 30 minutes and I have been first in line for the entire time. Your last email said you were back?!?

The JJ Master

Hi @Seeds and All

The customer service team is working on a rotation basis where we only have one third in the office taking calls - inline with the regulations.

The team in the office is dedicated to only taking calls(and they are extremely busy everyday, taking as much calls as they possibly can) with two thirds of the team available on live chat and responding to tickets. 

Please feel free to reach out to us via the alternative communication methods(live chat or by submitting a ticket) if you can't get through to our call center.

Seeds and All
8 minutes ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @Seeds and All

The customer service team is working on a rotation basis where we only have one third in the office taking calls - inline with the regulations.

The team in the office is dedicated to only taking calls(and they are extremely busy everyday, taking as much calls as they possibly can) with two thirds of the team available on live chat and responding to tickets. 

Please feel free to reach out to us via the alternative communication methods(live chat or by submitting a ticket) if you can't get through to our call center.

Thanks for the feedback. I understand. I called at 17h50 and wasn't sure if anyone would be able to take my call. It was just weird that the system was telling me that I was first in line for over 45 minutes till I eventually got disconnected. Had the system informed me at the start that no one was there to answer my call I would have hung up.

I called this morning and the phone didn't ring more than once before Micheline answered and assisted me immediately. Always a please dealing with her!

• Like 1