TradeRouteAuctions

BREAKING NEWS | All online shopping now allowed

Pierre_Henri

That is wonderful. I see that BidorBuy is also providing R500 free enhancement fees to sellers -- that is a great gesture. Thank you guys!

Now, as an even greater gesture,  the majority (I would guess) of Bobbers would appreciate the "old" site back as soon as possible.

BoB can always provide the link to the "new" site on the website to those few sellers that actually uses it.

• Like 2

TradeRouteAuctions
20 minutes ago, Pierre_Henri said:

BoB can always provide the link to the "new" site on the website to those few sellers that actually uses it.

Good idea.

• Like 1

Little Miss Muffet
Posted (edited)

I have just been wondering if this charge on postage is not a kick back 

to the Government to rescue the Post Office which is impossible.

They want to make it a law that everything under 1 KG must go via the Post Office

My motivation dried up when the commissions were increased.I have just lost total interest.

It is like a block,something stopping me from trading on BOB.A dead end to put it bluntly.

This link was on Facebook now and I told the Post Office what I thought of them.

https://nari.co.za/d.php?fid=82094

Oh this is my field and I have been selling online for 12 Years. Buyers have options to choose from for delivery.When I started the first 2 or 3 years all my buyers used the Post Office.If 10% use it now it is a lot.Now the Government want to bring in a law that everything that is 1 KG or less must be posted via the Post Office.I have couriers who will gladly accept parcels 1.1 KG and charge me for 1 KG.They get a lot of business from me. As Ramaphosa said "The smoking ban was a collective decision" "Finish and klar" so with online traders "It is a collective decision" We will NOT USE THE POST OFFICE "Finish and klar" I had valuable medals stolen and was banned from the Post Office page for kicking up a fuss so I opened my own Facebook page

Sometimes it is a good thing because we have people who think up better ways to post items.We have Paxi,Pep stores, pargo,Aramex.DHL. Postnet.We do not need the Post Office.I read somewhere that they wanted to privatise the Post Office but it has already been privatised. I posted medals to Ireland via Postnet and it arrived there 2 days later.

The consumer protection act states that I am responsible for my buyers goods until they receive them.If they go missing in the post it is my responsibility to refund them.It is therefore my responsibility to use a safe shipping method..The Post Office is not a safe shipping method so if I use it I am held responsible because I used an unsafe method of shipping.The law is an ass.I am now beginning to sound like LOCKDOWN regulations

Edited by Little Miss Muffet
  • Like 1

Pierre_Henri
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 6:34 PM, Little Miss Muffet said:

They want to make it a law that everything under 1 KG must go via the Post Office

I will just mark my parcels with the couriers or PostNet as weighing 1.0001 grams - over a kilo thus.

I don't use the Post Office anymore - they have followed a long line of ANC-governmental disasters - that is actually the reason why private schools, private security firms, private shipping firms, private aviation companies and other non-infested cadre-k*k are doing well and saving this country from total disaster. 

Edited by Pierre_Henri
  • Like 1