Sign in to follow this  
RiverValleyTrading

[Lockdown] Payment Admin Review Process

RiverValleyTrading
Posted (edited)

I am the seller for two orders where the customers have paid by credit card, but the status shows as "Awaiting Admin Review". I spoke to bidorbuy support and  they say they want the buyer to submit verification documents.

Both are new buyers who made payment by credit Card,

Is there no other way to do this given the fact that it is now very difficult to gain access to printers and scanners under the lockdown regulations?  

I fully understand the security concerns, but surely the rules can be relaxed for the COVID  Lockdown period, (Especially for verified sellers). 

We will lose new buyers , and trading conditions are tough enough as it is. 

Edited by RiverValleyTrading

TradeRouteAuctions
9 hours ago, RiverValleyTrading said:

I am the seller for two orders where the customers have paid by credit card, but the status shows as "Awaiting Admin Review". I spoke to bidorbuy support and  they say they want the buyer to submit verification documents.

Both are new buyers who made payment by credit Card,

Is there no other way to do this given the fact that it is now very difficult to gain access to printers and scanners under the lockdown regulations?  

I fully understand the security concerns, but surely the rules can be relaxed for the COVID  Lockdown period, (Especially for verified sellers). 

We will lose new buyers , and trading conditions are tough enough as it is. 

True, May be they should be allowed to take pictures in cellphone and email.

Fraud is also on the rise during this period.

The JJ Master
On 5/6/2020 at 6:57 AM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

True, May be they should be allowed to take pictures in cellphone and email.

Fraud is also on the rise during this period.

Hi @RiverValleyTrading

Unfortunately, as @TradeRouteAuctions pointed out Fraudster sees COVID-19 and the separated workforce(people working from home) as a massive opportunity to try and defraud users. This is evident if you look at the communication the banks sends out and display on their mobile apps.

But it's still not an excuse, and yes we will accept photos taken by mobile phone as the verification documents

If there are still pending orders on your side please feel free to DM me the order numbers so that I can look.