Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

In these times of extreme difficulty ...

Pierre_Henri

In this extreme times of difficulty and angst, why cant BidorBuy do the right thing and just convert back to the previous format, at least for a period of say 1 month - I see that the Crazy Wednesday's have all but collapsed  - as sellers we don not need the current format to also work against us....we have enough problems keeping us afloat in these difficult times.

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
On 4/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

In this extreme times of difficulty and angst, why cant BidorBuy do the right thing and just convert back to the previous format, at least for a period of say 1 month - I see that the Crazy Wednesday's have all but collapsed  - as sellers we don not need the current format to also work against us....we have enough problems keeping us afloat in these difficult times.

I hope there is someone on the other side to answer..

Pierre_Henri
On 4/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

I hope there is someone on the other side to answer..

I cannot tell you how many private emails I have received asking me (as an old  BoB veteran --- if one could call it that) to please ask (plead?) BidorBuy to switch back to the old layout, as practically "everyone" hates it.

I have written and send a long letter conveying this message to them, as both they (BoB) and their Seller-community are obviously nervous in these very serious times.

Let's hold our thumbs ... For nearly 20 years we as sellers have carried Bob (and they us), so I think they will respond with what 99% of us are hoping for and pleading with them to do...

Please BidorBuy,  just do the right thing.