bitesize

Buys but complains after about shipping options

bitesize

I knew it would happen eventually, that buyer who complains for no real reason.

I generally only have two delivery options, Pargo and Postnet.  On some items, because of the size and price I offer free courier or a rate where I pay part of.  But on smaller, less pricier items I have the more affordable option.

This buyer chose to buy the item, then give me a neutral and complain after that my delivery options suck.  I told them it was an unfair rating and they don't believe it is.  I know I just have to dust it off as a problem buyer but damn, seriously?  They complained that it wasn't the norm to go out and collect the parcel, instead it should be delivered to your door.  So why buy when you know what the delivery options are and don't agree with them?

Told the buyer it's like seeing a blue shirt for sale, buying it then complaining only one colour was available.

If you look at their profile they really do complain over the smallest thing e.g. payment options too.  Incidentally they are happy with the item.  My mind is boggled.  Have ref'd admin about it.  But I don't expect much.

All Music

I see no neutral rating on your profile, so bob must have removed it?

bitesize
1 hour ago, All Music said:

I see no neutral rating on your profile, so bob must have removed it?

It's currently under review. 

The JJ Master
13 hours ago, bitesize said:

I generally only have two delivery options, Pargo and Postnet.  On some items, because of the size and price I offer free courier or a rate where I pay part of.  But on smaller, less pricier items I have the more affordable option.

This buyer chose to buy the item, then give me a neutral and complain after that my delivery options suck.  I told them it was an unfair rating and they don't believe it is.  I know I just have to dust it off as a problem buyer but damn, seriously?  They complained that it wasn't the norm to go out and collect the parcel, instead it should be delivered to your door.  So why buy when you know what the delivery options are and don't agree with them?

Told the buyer it's like seeing a blue shirt for sale, buying it then complaining only one colour was available.

If you look at their profile they really do complain over the smallest thing e.g. payment options too.  Incidentally they are happy with the item.  My mind is boggled.  Have ref'd admin about it.  But I don't expect much.

Hi @bitesize

Looking at your account, you've been with us for nearly 12 years and still maintaining a 100% overall rating score. Well done!👍

image.gifWe do have a dedicated team that reviews reported ratings. To start all we need is an email to our support team and part of this process is that we reach out to both the buyer and the seller. Most of the times we can make a call within a day or two. Sometimes this becomes a lengthy process(To gather the external communication sent between the buyer and seller if haven't used the bidorbuy system). We will always send an email to both buyers and sellers with the outcome of the rating review.

Final feedback that I can see on your account, we've removed the neutral rating and are currently in contact with the buyer.

• Like 1

bitesize
1 hour ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @bitesize

Looking at your account, you've been with us for nearly 12 years and still maintaining a 100% overall rating score. Well done!👍

image.gifWe do have a dedicated team that reviews reported ratings. To start all we need is an email to our support team and part of this process is that we reach out to both the buyer and the seller. Most of the times we can make a call within a day or two. Sometimes this becomes a lengthy process(To gather the external communication sent between the buyer and seller if haven't used the bidorbuy system). We will always send an email to both buyers and sellers with the outcome of the rating review.

Final feedback that I can see on your account, we've removed the neutral rating and are currently in contact with the buyer.

Thank you very much for your help.  I appreciate it.

• Like 1

Jacques Kuun
Posted (edited)

Somehow BOB always manages to restore the faith of genuine / committed  sellers.

Edited by Jacques Kuun
Syntax
  • Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
On 3/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, bitesize said:

1 or 2 buyers in 100 are like them.

You can't please them. I am happy BOB is assisting you.

• Like 1