Sign in to follow this  
pewey

registered post

pewey    10
pewey

Is it time to insist in our offerings

all purchases are despatched by registered post ? I recently received from Community watch alert other suspicious/abuseiveactivity the following I quote Note from little house

"I didn't receive the 20 Penny Reds that I paid for, from Pewey(I've no proof that they were sent,because I paid normal postage) I can't compare the stamps from my previous wining(sic) bid,because the photo is unclear. I hope that Pewey is not reselling stamps that he never sent."unquote

I replied "I do not steal and resell stamps" in capitals and suggested littlehouse uses registered post in future. However being "accused" of stealing because the gentleman chose the cheap postage seems hard

pewey

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Perhaps you should insist on it. The buyer should know that by not choosing registered mail, he is taking the risk of his stamps being lost upon himself.

JPBon    10
JPBon
Perhaps you should insist on it. The buyer should know that by not choosing registered mail, he is taking the risk of his stamps being lost upon himself.

As a buyer I generally choose speedservices for most items that I really want to receive.

gabriel 1    10
gabriel 1

Hi

I suggest that normal mail should not be an option, this will solve all your problems as far as allegations of theft are concerned.

Regards

Gabriel1

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I do not think that Admin should dictate what type of delivery service a Seller uses. If a buyer doesn't want to pay for insured or registered mail (let alone courier) then it is a case of "at the buyer's risk" and a negative rating from the buyer should be deleted on referral to BoB Community Watch. My 2 cents worth again ... :confused:

pewey    10
pewey

Registered Post

Thanks for your inputs. Have made my offerings Registerd Post only:)