The JJ Master

New Item Page

The JJ Master

Hi all,

Exciting news, our listings page has been redesigned.

The purpose of this is to create a cleaner, uniform listing page that highlights all the important information a buyer needs to make a purchasing decision.

What’s new:

Bigger Images:
Visuals form a large part of a potential customer’s first impression in the buying process - we’ve increased the size of the product images so that buyers get a good idea of what they are going to buy.

Shipping & Payments:
If you are quickly scanning, everything you need to make a purchase decision has been grouped and brought upfront - from the price and shipping detail to the returns information.
The tabs have been removed so that all the information is displayed on one page.

Up-selling
You can now view other items from the seller, just below the gallery.

Descriptions
The item information has been placed in a table format and just below we have left the description section for sellers to add more detail and images as they prefer.

How can you benefit from the new layout?
  1. Ensure that you have high-quality images in your image gallery
  2. Reasonable shipping rates
  3. Make use of a well-structured title
  4. Ensure you have a detailed description without images, as these are now highlighted in the gallery
  5. Add your Warranty & Guarantee policy per product  

Please feel free to leave us a comment below.

Item view.png

• Like 1

lavenderhaven

This certainly appears to be a big improvement for buyers.  We have noticed a big drop off in sales over the past little while, we hope that the new page will help to encourage them. It is definitely simpler for them to see all the information that they need.

Now if we as sellers can be left with the "Old" site everything should be great!

TradeRouteAuctions
18 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi all,

Exciting news, our listings page has been redesigned.

The purpose of this is to create a cleaner, uniform listing page that highlights all the important information a buyer needs to make a purchasing decision.

What’s new:

Bigger Images:
Visuals form a large part of a potential customer’s first impression in the buying process - we’ve increased the size of the product images so that buyers get a good idea of what they are going to buy.

Shipping & Payments:
If you are quickly scanning, everything you need to make a purchase decision has been grouped and brought upfront - from the price and shipping detail to the returns information.
The tabs have been removed so that all the information is displayed on one page.

Up-selling
You can now view other items from the seller, just below the gallery.

Descriptions
The item information has been placed in a table format and just below we have left the description section for sellers to add more detail and images as they prefer.

How can you benefit from the new layout?
  1. Ensure that you have high-quality images in your image gallery
  2. Reasonable shipping rates
  3. Make use of a well-structured title
  4. Ensure you have a detailed description without images, as these are now highlighted in the gallery
  5. Add your Warranty & Guarantee policy per product  

Please feel free to leave us a comment below.

Item view.png

Thank you for the updates, if the new design is bug free as sellers we will start to use it fully.

• Thanks 1

TradeRouteAuctions
14 hours ago, lavenderhaven said:

Now if we as sellers can be left with the "Old" site everything should be great!

Well said.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

YES,it looks very nice and uncluttered and modern and fresh but........

there are so many glitches on the new format and as i work i discover new ones every time as i genuinely try and use it all the time,and i dont know if some of faults will ever be fixed.

Like now i had to edit an open item (no bids yet so that is possible)on crazy wed for first time on new format and it does not even keep the times as on the original listing ,even just editing i had to redo the times for duration again,the enhancement was not locked in as it is on the old system so had to activate that again etc ,so maybe i was charged double ?who knows?

neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

The JJ Master
On 2/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, ATA STAMP CENTRE said:

Like now i had to edit an open item (no bids yet so that is possible)on crazy wed for first time on new format and it does not even keep the times as on the original listing ,even just editing i had to redo the times for duration again,the enhancement was not locked in as it is on the old system so had to activate that again etc ,so maybe i was charged double ?who knows?

Hi @ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you for this, we currently busy with reproducing the error and will keep you posted on the outcome/fixes.

TradeRouteAuctions
2 minutes ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you for this, we currently busy with reproducing the error and will keep you posted on the outcome/fixes.

Thank you The JJ Master - I like this 2 way communication

ATA STAMP CENTRE
15 minutes ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Yes,definitely better than one way 😀

neil

• Like 1

The JJ Master
7 hours ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

7 hours ago, ATA STAMP CENTRE said:

Yes,definitely better than one way 😀

neil

@ATA STAMP CENTRE & @TradeRouteAuctions

I always welcome feedback & constructive criticism, and 99.9% of the time, I aim to address and answer all questions to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. They are all valued.

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
9 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

@ATA STAMP CENTRE & @TradeRouteAuctions

I always welcome feedback & constructive criticism, and 99.9% of the time, I aim to address and answer all questions to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. They are all valued.

Good stuff. I am hopeful we will resolve all problems soon one at a time

• Like 1

ATA STAMP CENTRE

I note the duration defaults on crazy wed have been corrected,not perfect yet but much less changing to do as is holding the starting day and time now so no need to spend time on correcting that,progress...thankyou

neil

• Like 1