Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Where is it??

Vegar

I used to navigate BoB in my sleep ... been a member since 2007. Now I wanted to go to the home page from 'My Bidorbuy' but couldn't find a link button ...

I wanted to look at the R1 offers and couldn't find them even after typing in the search box R1.

I wanted to look at 'Sold items' but it seems that is no longer listed.

I wanted to see how many of my listed items are being watched - one could make them pop to the top but now I have to scroll to see them.

I have been avoiding BoB since the new method was introduced but every day I try to be brave ...

Looking at people's questions on the forum it seems that BoB has gone silent - HUNDREDS of questions have not been answered.

Why and where is the stuff we used to have?

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
47 minutes ago, Vegar said:

I used to navigate BoB in my sleep ... been a member since 2007. Now I wanted to go to the home page from 'My Bidorbuy' but couldn't find a link button ...

I wanted to look at the R1 offers and couldn't find them even after typing in the search box R1.

I wanted to look at 'Sold items' but it seems that is no longer listed.

I wanted to see how many of my listed items are being watched - one could make them pop to the top but now I have to scroll to see them.

I have been avoiding BoB since the new method was introduced but every day I try to be brave ...

Looking at people's questions on the forum it seems that BoB has gone silent - HUNDREDS of questions have not been answered.

Why and where is the stuff we used to have?

At this rate - it might even take 6 more months for everything to be fixed.

As with most I would suggest to use the Old site https://old.bidorbuy.co.za/