TradeRouteAuctions

CoronaVirus

All Music
16 hours ago, All Music said:

This is certainly a major victory but still very early and more clarity will be needed. I'm hoping it includes Postnet to Postnet as that is drop off at branch and pick up at branch and might not be seen as an online service.

Like I said there's still questions. Does this include post office counter to counter? I also have a parcel to send overseas which will go registered airmail, will I be able to send that?

TradeRouteAuctions

Today I shipped both post office and postnet packages.

Selected postnet stores are open and accepting packages.

TradeRouteAuctions
1 hour ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Bad NEWS,

Post office when I called told me to send parcels, when I sent my driver to a local post office they didn't accept still waiting for Depots to be open.

Postnet - When I can same thing to bring it and after checking, only accepting if the destination postnet is open - only selected postnets are now open.

All Music

@TradeRouteAuctions are you sending essential items or ordinary items via Postnet? I just phoned the Plumstead Cape Town branch and they've heard nothing from head office about being allowed to receive ordinary postnet to postnet parcels. He said there might be further clarity by Monday.

TradeRouteAuctions
12 minutes ago, All Music said:

@TradeRouteAuctions are you sending essential items or ordinary items via Postnet? I just phoned the Plumstead Cape Town branch and they've heard nothing from head office about being allowed to receive ordinary postnet to postnet parcels. He said there might be further clarity by Monday.

@All Music It's not even a question about essential or non-essential they will accept all packages, only if the receiving end store is open.

With couriers I used to attach Essential certificates with essential items before from today, thats not required as well. Except Cigarette and booze you can ship any legal items.

TradeRouteAuctions

Please note that over the lockdown period there will be a disruption in our transit times which can cause delays by 24 hours

N E W S F L A S H

14/05/ 2020

Updated directions regarding e-commerce sales during alert level 4

Dear valued client,

We are excited to announce that the minister of trade, industry and competition has announced that e-Commerce business may continue as usual as of Thursday 14 May 2020

As e-commerce clients- No Certificate or Declaration is required. Our normal terms and conditions apply. Please note: NO ALCOHOL, NO TOBACCO

Goods which may be transacted through e-Commerce platforms

Subject to all applicable laws, all goods may be transacted through e-Commerce platforms, except for goods prohibited for sale in terms of regulation 26 and 27 of the Regulations. Regulation 26 and 27 refer to liquor, tobacco products, e-cigarettes and related products.

Protocols for e-Commerce retailers

All retailers using e-Commerce platforms to sell goods must ensure the following:

a) All Regulations and Directions in respect of hygienic workplace conditions and the potential exposure of employees to COVID-19 must be adhered to, including the Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces directions issued by the Minister of Employment of Labour and published in Government Notice 479 on 29 April 2019, which for ease of reference has been set out in Annexure A.

b) In addition, employees may not share face masks, equipment, stationery, utensils or similar items, and Designated and adequately trained health and safety officers must take each employee’s temperatures using appropriate equipment or instruments at the start of a shift and every four hours after the shift commences. Records of the temperatures of each employee must be kept. Any employee whose temperature is 37,5 degrees or above should immediately be moved to an isolated observation room for a second measurement. If the second test measurement also exceeds 37,5 degrees, the employee must be returned home for self-quarantine, provided with a surgical mask and not be permitted to enter or stay on the premises.

c) In order to limit the social and economic hardship caused by the pandemic on local industries and enable consumer choice to support local producers, retailers must give prominence to those goods which are manufactured in the Republic of South Africa.

d) Retailers must provide for as many payment options as possible for consumers, that are based on reducing risks of transmission, and enabling poorer consumers to access delivery services.

e) When packaging goods, retailers must provide written guidelines for customers on how to safely disinfect their goods before use.

f) Retailers must put in place collection protocols to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained by courier or delivery service personnel when collecting goods from a warehouse or depot.

g) All goods must be sanitised, in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this and if the criteria changes, we will inform you.

Stay Safe!

The Courier Guy Team

FLASH PAGE FROM TCG WEBSITE

image.thumb.png.56ab9e1cb9e5c96c836be15b4c2d984f.png

TradeRouteAuctions

POSTNET IS STILL NOT AWAKE

image.thumb.png.9d8898a1f2288890960cf7cf2b72ef68.png

TradeRouteAuctions

Post office seems like only in June

image.png.cae03bcd1d7f885f2a3507a0326ebf16.png

Seeds and All
On 5/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Went to ship post office parcels this morning and was also informed that they will only start accepting parcels on Level 3.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 5/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

POSTNET IS STILL NOT AWAKE

image.thumb.png.9d8898a1f2288890960cf7cf2b72ef68.png

Took 8 x Parcels to postnet today.

They accepted 6 x parcels where the destination was open. Other 2 was returned as they are still closed

75% success

image.thumb.png.801af11bf14b7d1ed136a06211c1f39a.png

TradeRouteAuctions
4 hours ago, Seeds and All said:

Went to ship post office parcels this morning and was also informed that they will only start accepting parcels on Level 3.

The post master said they did receive email today from their management instructing them to accept.

This af'noon I sent our driver, to local post office. Slowly I think all the other post office will start accepting.

Have been keeping these packages for over 7 weeks.

TradeRouteAuctions
6 hours ago, Seeds and All said:

Finally post office accepted the parcels this af'noon.

image.thumb.png.33b7860243c0038d889e573b7c8eec38.png

TradeRouteAuctions

Negative and Neutral rating smiley Colours changed to black ?

Possibly due to Corona ? 😁

Same with verified users and the stars

image.png.fe3a981e9553331c943144b001a7c82e.png

image.png.430f42335ca8a77ae9c17a87f2864884.png

The JJ Master
1 hour ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

Negative and Neutral rating smiley Colours changed to black ?

Possibly due to Corona ? 😁

Same with verified users and the stars

image.png.fe3a981e9553331c943144b001a7c82e.png

image.png.430f42335ca8a77ae9c17a87f2864884.png

Haha @TradeRouteAuctions

A stage all three of them changed colour.. We took them to the doctor, test came back negative and they should be back to normal.

• Haha 1

TradeRouteAuctions
1 minute ago, The JJ Master said:

Haha @TradeRouteAuctions

A stage all three of them changed colour.. We took them to the doctor, test came back negative and they should be back to normal.

@The JJ Master Thanks a lot for the quick solution

Though u found the Vaccine...

The JJ Master
Just now, TradeRouteAuctions said:

@The JJ Master Thanks a lot for the quick solution

Though u found the Vaccine...

I wish, but they weren't sick. Rather some missing file syndrome and after a hard reset and some fancy work they showed their true colours.💪

• Haha 1

TradeRouteAuctions
15 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

I wish, but they weren't sick. Rather some missing file syndrome and after a hard reset and some fancy work they showed their true colours.💪

Well done

TradeRouteAuctions

image.thumb.png.62ba7dab188f6cae01f88f302226e23a.png

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions

https://ewn.co.za/2020/08/15/full-speech-president-cyril-ramaphosa-announces-level-2-lockdown

Level 2 finally from tonight

TradeRouteAuctions

Was away for a while, Hope all are well

Compliments of the season  - Wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2021 🙂

TradeRouteAuctions

Hi everyone, In case you have not heard the portal for registering people over the age of 60 has opened. The site address is https://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za  In order to be able to get the vaccine people will need to be registered on this portal. As a result even if you aren’t over 60, please think of those people you know who are over 60 and help them to register if they would like to get access to the vaccine.