procv

Terrible terrible - who ever designed this new look should be fired, I cannot believe that you changed a good working format to this abortion, it really is going to cost you customers if you don't go back to the old format, have you guys never heard - "if its not broken, then don't fix it"  send this web designer back to school please

Edited by procv
keyboard malfunction
  • Like 1

Pierre_Henri
On 1/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, procv said:

Terrible terrible - who ever designed this new look should be fired, I cannot believe that you changed a good working format to this abortion, it really is going to cost you customers if you don't go back to the old format, have you guys never heard - "if its not broken, then don't fix it"  send this web designer back to school please

I just checked out the OLX site - BidorBuy's only current competitor in SA, and it looks if the same programmer is responsible for both major disasters.

(The OLX-site  is strangely similar, but even worse than Bob's new layout).

BidorBuy -  PLEASE just revert back  or face the music - currently something like 90+% of those in the forum-pole are urging you to do that.

What exactly is difficult about understanding that the overwhelming majority of your current users are horrified ....?

Just give us back the old format please.

The new one is not sucking, it is a disaster already happening.

superbody

I agree, this new look website is pathetic. Bidorbuy have definitely dropped their standards on this one.