TradeRouteAuctions

Cannot list & Listing description box height is too small

TradeRouteAuctions

Currently I am trying to list using Firefox and after loading images and editing description every time I click NEXT it brings me back to the same page.  It doesn't seem to take me to next page.

Also the height of the description box is too small - I can't see an image in full.

DESCRIPTION BOX HEIGHT IS TOO SMALL.png

Darth Penguin

To make the description bigger you can click on the "Full Screen" button in the toolbar. It's the third one from the right, looks like a cross.

TradeRouteAuctions
7 minutes ago, Darth Penguin said:

To make the description bigger you can click on the "Full Screen" button in the toolbar. It's the third one from the right, looks like a cross.

Thank you Darth, What about the listing error.

Clicking next doesn't navigate to next page.

Darth Penguin

There seems to be a bit of a UI issue on the page which we'll fix. It may be related:

If you forget to enter a required value in one of the fields the page will show these errors and not navigate to the next page. If you leave out one of the text box values (like Title) it will automatically scroll to it so you can see the problem. However, the Condition field doesn't do this and the page stays at the Next button not giving you any indication that something is wrong.

Please will you check if this is the case and try list again.

TradeRouteAuctions

There seems to be an UNKNOWN error, all fields are complete yet I couldn't navigate to next page.