Sign in to follow this  
TradeRouteAuctions

How to sort listings by number of relists remaining ?

TradeRouteAuctions

There seem to be no options to sort

The JJ Master
45 minutes ago, TradeRouteAuctions said:

There seem to be no options to sort

Hi @TradeRouteAuctions

If you navigate to all your open products we have "Sort By" button with the relist option.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.45e60af38af660b44703d09c0e6f1798.png

751239155_image(4).png.16b2aec67b18f6d340c0531dfa11f7df.png

Note:The result is currently showing the relist products ascending (which puts the trades with the relist option on the last page) 

I will ask our developer to just make a change to show the trades with a relist option as descending. (I will keep you updated on this change)

I hope this helps you and please let us know if you encounter any new issues.

• Like 1

The JJ Master
18 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @TradeRouteAuctions

If you navigate to all your open products we have "Sort By" button with the relist option.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.45e60af38af660b44703d09c0e6f1798.png

751239155_image(4).png.16b2aec67b18f6d340c0531dfa11f7df.png

Note:The result is currently showing the relist products ascending (which puts the trades with the relist option on the last page) 

I will ask our developer to just make a change to show the trades with a relist option as descending. (I will keep you updated on this change)

Hi @TradeRouteAuctions

Just an update on my previous post.

You should be able to sort by "relist" and use the toggle on the right to set the result as ascending or descending(default is descending)

image.thumb.png.4963a4b77fae424e6d3d2f27c18a354e.png

The ascending &  descending toggle will work for the rest of the sort by options (Views, Bids, etc.)

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI,sellers names still not appearing on the listings

the duration application for the promotional auctions like crazy wed,snap friday and weekend auction still not correct,if u click weekend auction then it gives u snap firday times as an apply button so u have to manually install the opening and closing times,

it would be easy if one of the IT GUYS ACTUALLY GOES TO OLD SITE AND DOES A FULL LISTING FOR A PROMoTIONAL LISTING as per promotional auctions and see how that works with the starting times and duration automatically set and then please do the same on new site,its so time consuming by having to add manually

also the extend time button after auction closes should be set on default so we do not have to click on this each time and the duration box on left should please show if this has been done as if u dont do it in case u forget  and you need to check then u have to go back into duration box and once u open that box again u seem to lose the times u set,its a major mission this for listings -if u check the number of listings done on new site its way down on normal amounts due to this most likely

please check the above as its important please

neil