frans64

New look

TradeRouteAuctions
20 hours ago, Pierre_Henri said:

All these problems passes me by, because when I lock into BidorBuy , I just scroll right down and click on View Desktop Site

Same with me https://old.bidorbuy.co.za/

TradeRouteAuctions
On 2/19/2020 at 11:46 AM, ATA STAMP CENTRE said:

thanks for reply,at least i know im not going mad although the new layout can do that to  a person....

Most welcome Neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE

ANOTHER PROBLEM on new layout when u go to items not yet open and refine your search the drop box of dates falls away at bottom of page and there is no toolbar on right to scroll so u cannot set the dates to refine the search,was working as i was using it many times but since yesterday its been like this and not usable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ATA STAMP CENTRE

and all these problems are forcing us back to the old site because the new site is not workable in so many ways...

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

lavenderhaven

We have to use the new site when away from the office and working on a mobile device. Quite honestly  it drives us completely scatty.  It has so many problems and glitches we don't have the patience to keep writing in about them. When in the office (thank goodness that's most of the time) we use our lap tops and have the wonderful "old" site in our  task bar so that we can go straight to it. 

Our request is this, and we hope that we receive an answer from BOB: if you insist on using the new site for buyers,  that's up to you at the risk of lost business but PLEASE leave the sellers with what they want, the site that they have enjoyed for years  and are happy with.

• Like 1

Pierre_Henri

After losing hope of ever listing anything under the new layout (I still use the old site (View Desktop Site), I decided this morning that enough is enough so I tried to “relist” old items (for which payments were not received) under the new layout.

I have no words how horrible the experience was…

For example, the item(s) I relisted were previously listed for an enhancement fee of R25 each, being = Category Featured (R10) with Priority Listing (R5) and then with the Promotional Category Listing (R10).

Total cost R25

Under the new system, it simply ignores the Category Featured (R10) and Promotional Category Listing (R10) and just keeps the Priority Listing (R5).

How much money is BidorBuy loosing every day with this horrible & disastrous new layout?

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
1 minute ago, Pierre_Henri said:

After losing hope of ever listing anything under the new layout (I still use the old site (View Desktop Site), I decided this morning that enough is enough so I tried to “relist” old items (for which payments were not received) under the new layout.

For example, the item(s) I relisted were previously listed for an enhancement fee of R25 each, being = Category Featured (R10) with Priority Listing (R5) and then with the Promotional Category Listing (R10).

Total cost R25

Under the new system, it simply ignores the Category Featured (R10) and Promotional Category Listing (R10) and just keeps the Priority Listing (R5).

How much money is BidorBuy loosing every day with this horrible & disastrous new layout?

With your calculations at-least 80%

• Like 1

Little Miss Muffet

The pick list does not clear automatically after relisting items as it did on the old format unless we clear it

Another click,click,click time waster.

The JJ Master
On 3/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

Total cost R25

On 3/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, TradeRouteAuctions said:

With your calculations at-least 80%

Hi @Pierre_Henri

Thank you for raising this issue with us. Our dev  team is working on this, and this should will fixed within the next day or two. 

I will make sure to keep you updated.

Please let us know if you encounter any new issues.

• Like 1

TradeRouteAuctions
2 hours ago, The JJ Master said:

Hi @Pierre_Henri

Thank you for raising this issue with us. Our dev  team is working on this, and this should will fixed within the next day or two. 

Thank you for the quick attention

Little Miss Muffet

The pick list does not clear automatically after relisting items as it did on the old format unless we clear it

• Like 2

TradeRouteAuctions
9 hours ago, Little Miss Muffet said:

Possibility of duplicates if picklist doesn't clear

I do not use it at all

The JJ Master
On 3/3/2020 at 7:12 AM, The JJ Master said:

Hi @Pierre_Henri

@Pierre_Henri

Apologies for the delayed response. This has been fixed.

• Like 1

The JJ Master
On 3/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, Little Miss Muffet said:

@Little Miss Muffet

Thank you for raising this issue with us, I've share this issue with our devs and should have some feedback with regards to this by the end of the week. 

• Like 1

procv

Why oh why would you want to fix something that's not broken, this new format sucks and is definitely not user friendly - I am still using the old format and cannot see my way open to use the new format 

• Thanks 1

medley
54 minutes ago, procv said:

Why oh why would you want to fix something that's not broken, this new format sucks and is definitely not user friendly - I am still using the old format and cannot see my way open to use the new format 

I agree, as a buyer i used to browse bidorbuy a lot but not anymore.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

There is a glitch on the new system again,cannot list as dropboxes appear when u type,this same fault has occured before,please sort it out

neil

admin

Mr N, please post a screenshot of the screen when this happens.

Kind regards

Andries

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Still happening this morning and on old layout the thumbnails not uploading now either so cannot work on either layout

see screenshot of new layout problem,this has happened before and took a few hours to fix previously

neil

screen shot not uploadng here either

ATA STAMP CENTRE

seems sorted now,thanks but on old layout thumbnails not uploading

ATA STAMP CENTRE

THUMBNAILS on new and old layouts not uplaoding at all...

The JJ Master
11 hours ago, ATA STAMP CENTRE said:

THUMBNAILS on new and old layouts not uplaoding at all...

@ATA STAMP CENTRE

Just checking in to make sure you won the fight with your laptop? 

I've checked both old and new website and I can load thumbnails, one or more.

If you still have an issue please let me know and if possible please share a screenshot of what you are seeing. 

procv

Hi on both the old and new websites I could only load 300 out of the 700+ pages of the seller Mantech, as soon as I reach 300 301 onwards is greyed out 

I have cleared out my cachet and web history but still no luck