Seeds and All

Relisting Issues

ATA STAMP CENTRE

what a mess,yes,where is the bob home pages ,i cannot even see where to go to crazy wed to see the listings that are on???really who the heck was given the go ahead to do this utter ballsup??

ATA STAMP CENTRE

i see its under promotions,who would guess that......no wonder there so little views as people cannot find what they want to see-im an old hand on bob and it took me a few hours to find this then HOW THE HELL WOULD ANY NEW USER find a crazy wed auction?,,,

ATA STAMP CENTRE

and why does the week start on monday in the calendar boxes??????????looks unbalanced,the week starts on sunday not on monday-this is a universal law that bob now changes???

ATA STAMP CENTRE

buyers are telling me they cannot see who the seller is of an item until they open that item up to view,how is this possible that the site has done this,thats why i hardly have views on my wed nesday listings

also they do not know about the revert to previous website button as they were never informed so can bob not have a flashing message on the byers page to infrom them,else sales are gonna be poor these few weeks and both sellers and bob lose out,

just more evidence bob gave no thought to this at all,just like the other changes before

i wonder who the consultants were on this project,?very poor showing this

neil

Seeds and All

Bid or Buy seems hellbent on chasing sellers away and driving the site to the ground. So be it...

This new website is tedious and cumbersome. My listings will now all have to die a slow death as they close for the last time. I refuse to spend 3-4 times longer than I used to to relist my items. It just isn't worth the extra effort. Your site is dying and you want to mess around by making it more difficult to list items. The mind boggles.

This morning I was going to relist 55 advertised listings that had closed over the weekend. They amount to about R 1000. I started with the first one and soon gave up once I realised it takes so much longer.

Edited by Seeds and All
Added text

ATA STAMP CENTRE
11 minutes ago, Seeds and All said:

Bid or Buy seems hellbent on chasing sellers away and driving the site to the ground. So be it...

This new website is tedious and cumbersome. My listings will now all have to die a slow death as they close for the last time. I refuse to spend 3-4 times longer than I used to to relist my items. It just isn't worth the extra effort. Your site is dying and you want to mess around by making it more difficult to list items. The mind boggles.

This morning I was going to relist 55 advertised listings that had closed over the weekend. They amount to about R 1000. I started with the first one and soon gave up once I realised it takes so much longer.

for sure,we been here and helped bob grow,but now they dont give a sh,,t

listings being tedious is one part of the problem,the main thing now is the buyers have no clue how to do things either,they cannot see who the items are being sold by until opneing the items ,so all the goodwill u built up with clients is gone out the window,i have hardlly had views on my items for wed which shows me the site is a problem as by now i would have many views and watchers

its ridiculous,will someone please take responsiblity and fall on his sword or is this like eskom where no one takes the blame and no one knows who is running the show??

• Like 1

Concept Cellular

Totally Agree

delovely

Thanks for the updated site - one realises that things need to change from time to time to move into the future.  I do think though that this could have been done more gradually, as Neil suggested, with more input from the people who actually use the site.

I suppose each seller also has their own ideas of what is important, so I realise you can't please everyone.  The new site is so completely different that it is taking time to navigate it.  What was important for me on the old site was a quick and clear view of how many relists there were for any one item, as my relist total tells me how long my item has been there and when the price needs to be reduced.  Now that figure is a very tiny one in the middle of the listing.  Instead great prominence has been given to disallow or allow people to make an offer - which I think is a stupid thing in the first place as it negates the price you have put on a thing and encourages people to offer something less.

I did prefer the larger bold format of the status colour in the old system which was very easy to see when scrolling through the listings.  When I change a status now, it takes me back to the top of the page, which is infuriating.

I can't seem to get the detailed button to work at the top of my sales page and this is also time consuming.  I have to click on each detail for every order to see the sales.

I have also had a problem with editing an item or changing the relist amount and then being told that i can't change it as the item is already open, and it gives a problem with the start date.  How do I get around this as editing an item quickly is a key component for a seller on the site?  Editing is in any case no longer very quick as one has to click on three different pages and then re-accept the listing terms and conditions.  I used to be able to make a quick edit and press enter, and it was done.

delovely

Another problem I have just experienced is that when you relist or copy an item it does not keep all the same settings such as even the category of the item, which then has to be re-entered.  VERY time consuming and so unnecessary!  On one listing I just did, the category had been transferred.  But when I edited the title, the category disappeared

Darth Penguin
1 hour ago, delovely said:

When I change a status now, it takes me back to the top of the page, which is infuriating

This should be fixed