Seeds and All

Relisting Issues

Seeds and All

We cannot connect to your site to relist our items... Please look into it.

This page isn’t working

www.bidorbuy.co.za redirected you too many times.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

WORKING but when listing it sets the time as when u list and then ask after that for promtional type and when u click crazy wed  it does not automatically change the starting time and date?????what a f up- i cannot go and change 100 listing manually as u list...bob better be reading these notes here or no turnover this week

• Upvote 1

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Crazy wed is biggest listing day of the week

Not to have the date and time automatically set when u click promotional listing for crazy wed is RIDICULOUS-MUST WE REALLY GO AND SET THE DATE AND TIME FOR EACH LISTING????????????////

ask some one guys before u design non working layouts please its not hard ok

• Upvote 1

Seeds and All

This new relisting method is TEDIOUS.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

MAIN gripe is the promotional auction when u tick crazy wed it should automatically go to the relevant wed and start time then we can just adjust the closing time,the way it is now is time consuming and tedious,

Also editing a listing is basically the same as listing all over as u have to go through each step again ,u cannot just edit the part u want to and then scroll to end and click save,u have to followthe steps

Problem is BOB never has a survey group of sellers etc to find out what we need to make functionality easy and practical

They just do it and then we have to try and beg for fixes ..............

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

ATA STAMP CENTRE

and then to group buyers orders together u have to use refine,top right,then back to per buyer ,and then back top right to apply,to use enter buttun does not activate so very very tedious.

• Upvote 1

ATA STAMP CENTRE

and why oh why have the buyer user name at bottom of order,should be top left so u cann see immediately not scroll down then see who the buyer was.....simple things like this ....😡

ATA STAMP CENTRE

taking 3 x longer to list an item...

will be spending the day listing on ebay...

hope they read the comments and can do some changes to be more user friendly and not so tedious..........

• Upvote 1

Little Miss Muffet

WHAT A MESS?????####******Ek vloek sommer

• Upvote 1

Seeds and All

Can'y accept credit card payments...

ATA STAMP CENTRE

AND reverting to previous website not activating,probably too much traffic,and bob can see that its a mess

ATA STAMP CENTRE

these are not teething problems,these are poor design faults that could have been foreseen if any one bothered asking,

similar to medupi and kusele design flaws,BOB SHEDDING (SELLERS AND BUYERS)IS THE NEW BUZZWORD

• Like 1

All Music

I am not seeing an option to choose how many items are on a page in the new setup. The default seems to be the rather odd number of 24. 

I have no problems reverting to the old desktop mode, which seems to be what I will be doing.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

cannot find howto rate a buyer,im fairly intelligent person but geezuz........

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

Little Miss Muffet

CAREFUL GUYS--I have just transferred 20 listings from my ordinary listings to the Wednesday crazy auctions and only the main image is showing--no added thumbnails---I will be bombarded with questions --no details at all on these listings

All Music

Also on the shopping page the name of the seller is not being displayed, you have to open the listing to see who the seller is.

Cali Craft and Gems

Why "fix" something that was not broken to start with???

I eventually found where to change the relisting quantity from 4 back up to 10, but then I get prompted that one cannot alter a listing that has already opened / "the start date is before today"!

This basically boils down to me having to wait for each and every listing to expire (close after it's last relisting) and relist it from scratch!

What was a one page system is now a multiple page confusion! PLEASE revert it back to what WAS WORKING!

Here I was hoping to put 90% of our stock from our physical shop online this year (currently only about 10% is listed) but battling like this with just a simple thing is putting me off for life! BoB - you are going to lose a LOT of sellers!

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems
  • Like 1

ATA STAMP CENTRE

wonder what ths will do for our crazy sales on wednesday......i had people telling me this morning they deleting listings and just gonna give up trying

WHY DID BOB NOT RUN A TEST FIRST AND GET SOME FEEDBACK,THEN FIX THE PROBLEMS AND THEN GO LIVE?????

WHAT THE HELL ???DO THESE EXECS THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL??PLEASE,,,,,U PLAYING with peoples livelihoods here and under these economic times its hard enough without more obstacles in the way

DaveDave2013

Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback.

Our technical team is in the process of working out a few of the issues we have encountered with the new website layout. 

We will also be reaching out to each of you shortly to offer some assistance and guidance on how to make use of the newsite.

For the time being, the old layout of the website is accessible from https://old.bidorbuy.co.za/ - you are more than welcome to proceed with your listings here.

Please let us know if you encounter any new issues, other than those already mentioned.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

Cali Craft and Gems

For the technical staff - may I give a suggestion with regards to the relisting?

When the relisting quantity was changed from minimal to 10 times, many sellers were elated. Now that the new system does not allow for the seller to up the quantity from example 4 back up to the maximum of 10, why don't you do away with this and give the sellers the option for "indefinite relistings"? This means that the item will relist until it is sold or until the seller closes / deletes the listing. (this will save many hours as updating the relisting is done by us on a daily basis - the more listings you have, the longer it takes.)

Please consider this option... it will help a LOT!

Little Miss Muffet
1 hour ago, DaveDave2013 said:

Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback.

Our technical team is in the process of working out a few of the issues we have encountered with the new website layout. 

We will also be reaching out to each of you shortly to offer some assistance and guidance on how to make use of the newsite.

For the time being, the old layout of the website is accessible from https://old.bidorbuy.co.za/ - you are more than welcome to proceed with your listings here.

Please let us know if you encounter any new issues, other than those already mentioned.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

CAREFUL GUYS--I have just transferred 20 listings from my ordinary listings to the Wednesday crazy auctions and only the main image is showing--no added thumbnails---I will be bombarded with questions --no details at all on these listings

ATA STAMP CENTRE

THE views and watchers in crazy wed are at a minumum...so definitely the change thats affecting things

republikein

Suddendly I cannot do any listings on the new or on the old web pages, as the system changes my end date when trying to list! What a frustration!

Miss Jewels

Ridiculous "new" upgrade.  Not user friendly at all.  What an absolute mess.  Cannot find items by using my item codes.  Why change something that works for the sellers?