Sign in to follow this  
TradeRouteAuctions

SNC - Buyer appeals - 7 more days given to pay

TradeRouteAuctions

Good day Bidorbuy,

When a sale is not complete We as sellers are only allowed to file SNC after 7 days, buyer appeals on the last day and says they still planning to pay. this time already 7 or more days passed.

Why they are given 7 days again to pay? if they want the item they must pay immediate after appealing the SNC.

Are Sellers allowed to resell the items after SNC is filed ?

This process takes more than 14 days and favours only buyers and I strongly object to it.

Many cases buyers don't even pay after 14 days of wait. LOST SELLING OPPORTUNITY.

SILVERRHINO

Good day Bidorbuy , 

I do not expect any semblance of service to your sellers but Trade Route has an excellent point , there are too many dead beat bidders allowed and they are allowed to do as they wish while your sellers suffer cost and time , that is why we WILL re sell and WILL use other cheaper platforms to sell , Bidorbuy does not actually understand its own platform abuse by buyers , Bidorbuy do not know , what is going on , on their own platform. I have re sold the same cell phone , upto 5 times , dead beat bidders each time and Bidorbuy are blatantly "dumb" to the phenomenon.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 11/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, SILVERRHINO said:

Good day Bidorbuy , 

I do not expect any semblance of service to your sellers but Trade Route has an excellent point , there are too many dead beat bidders allowed and they are allowed to do as they wish while your sellers suffer cost and time , that is why we WILL re sell and WILL use other cheaper platforms to sell , Bidorbuy does not actually understand its own platform abuse by buyers , Bidorbuy do not know , what is going on , on their own platform. I have re sold the same cell phone , upto 5 times , dead beat bidders each time and Bidorbuy are blatantly "dumb" to the phenomenon.

True, I thought someone from Bidorbuy would have responded as usual pin drop silence.

Little Miss Muffet

No one can make us wait 14days never mind 7.Just relist the item and tell the buyer you are relisting if it is not paid by a certain date.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 12/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Little Miss Muffet said:

No one can make us wait 14days never mind 7.Just relist the item and tell the buyer you are relisting if it is not paid by a certain date.

Will do Thank you

belix

Non paying buyers are getting to epidemic proportions. And the 14 day wait for SNC is ridiculous. I'm a low volume seller and judging by non payment and non communication, I've got two items now on their second round of non payers.

It's so easy for bidders to ask BoB or seller to delete their bid, but even that is too much effort for them.

I suggested to BoB that a deposit be paid on any buyer wanting to bid on anything, that gets forfeit if they don't pay. Can't see a problem with this. Perhaps it will stop some new people registering, but I suspect that they would be exactly the kind of people that are not paying on their winning bids anyway. People will be a lot more careful if they stand to lose R100 by not completing a winning bid. BoB is going to lose more and more sellers until they get some mechanism in place.

TradeRouteAuctions

Exactly.. My turnover about 30% of sale is not concluded of that only 5% communicate to say they do not want it any longer and the rest do not communicate.

At-least if BOB trim the buyers by blocking them if they do not honour 2 or 3 bids. Its those who come back repeatedly spoiling the auctions.