VanessaVMS

Buyers not rating sellers back

VanessaVMS

When I first became a seller, I would rate all my buyers, but the sellers hardly rated me back, even when I asked to be rated by them. Now I have stopped rating the buyers until they rate me first. Some buyers eventually rate me after a number of weeks and I will rate them back immediately. BidorBuy keeps sending me e.mails reminding me to rate my buyers. I feel that a buyer should rate a seller first, as the seller does not know if the buyer is happy with the item they bought, or if they have even received it ect. There should be communication between the buyer and seller, before they rate each other, to solve any issues first, if there are any. I have a 100% Postive rating, but only half the items that I have sold to buyers have been rated.

Seeds and All

The seller should always rate the buyer first. They had to make payment for you to be able to send their goods. Once the buyer has made payment he deserves a positive rating from the seller. 

20 hours ago, VanessaVMS said:

I have a 100% Positive rating, but only half the items that I have sold to buyers have been rated.

This is quite normal. I too have 100% positive ratings and have done 139446 sales but only have 80453 ratings...

TradeRouteAuctions
On 10/6/2019 at 8:07 AM, VanessaVMS said:

When I first became a seller, I would rate all my buyers, but the sellers hardly rated me back, even when I asked to be rated by them. Now I have stopped rating the buyers until they rate me first. Some buyers eventually rate me after a number of weeks and I will rate them back immediately. BidorBuy keeps sending me e.mails reminding me to rate my buyers. I feel that a buyer should rate a seller first, as the seller does not know if the buyer is happy with the item they bought, or if they have even received it ect. There should be communication between the buyer and seller, before they rate each other, to solve any issues first, if there are any. I have a 100% Postive rating, but only half the items that I have sold to buyers have been rated.

Atleast in Bidorbuy the ratings are editable unlike ebay

Most of the regulars sellers and buyer do rate, most of the one timers do not definitely rate or even communicate.

TradeRouteAuctions
On 10/7/2019 at 4:28 AM, Seeds and All said:

The seller should always rate the buyer first. They had to make payment for you to be able to send their goods. Once the buyer has made payment he deserves a positive rating from the seller. 

This is quite normal. I too have 100% positive ratings and have done 139446 sales but only have 80453 ratings...

100% positive ratings is EXCELLENT

not easy to achieve especially with the number of sales you have done.

• Like 1